Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Snowman Unban Request

Reap

Steam Username: SnowmanLOLxd

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:25791439

Admin that banned me: JJK

Server I was banned: Garrys mod RP server

Why I got Banned: Not listening to admin?

Why I should be unbanned:

Me and my friend were making a "rave" room that had props all over the room which were flashing on and off to actually make it look like a "rave" room. We were in the middle of building it when the admin, JJK, noclipped into our house and deleted all of our props inside without warning. He then said "I'm not going to let the server crash just because of you fucktards" and left. He then cloacked himself and watched us. So we decided to cut down on the props and make just a little section. We put down about six props and made two flashing, when it said "Kicked by console: I told you to stop". Never told us to stop directly. Anyways, yesterday he came into our rave room and spawned a manhack and destroyed all our wood props and left. I think thats admin abuse. I also want to add that other admins did not care at all when we were building this. One was actually dancing inside. He then PERM BANNED us! A kick I can understand but I mean getting permantly banned for that? Please unban me and my friend. Thanks.

My friend -

Steam Username: KREWISCOOL

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:28433218

Admin that banned him: JJK

We renamed ourselves to Bob Ewell and Gene Forester. That perm ban was totally unnessary for this. You gave us one warning if that by saying "I wont let you crash the server fucktards" and left. You watched us for a little as I spawned four walls on the floor. Then you perm banned me. You should have at most kicked us. We never talked any thing about any hg admin other than "He thinks this is going to crash the server". Please unban us, and if you won't I really hope a other admin looks at this.

Unbanned.

3 peopel spamming animated textures WILL prevent players from being able to join the server.

If an admin asks you to do something, its best to listen - if you dont liek it speak to a higher-up.