Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Banned for no appearant reason?

Baker

1. Your in-game name:DeathWish

2. Server that you were banned on: Garrysmod Dark RP

3. The Banning admin:JJK

4. Your Steam-Id:STEAM_0:1:17971908

5. Reason for ban: JJK was ragdolling someone for RDM, and the kid that was ragdolling was disrespecting like crazy. So Dizfunky goes thats disrespect,ban. And i say (not even in a bossy way or trying to tell someone what to do, also talking to dizfunky, not JJK) Disrespect is a mute or a kick i think. Then suddenly im kicked out of the server reasonand the reason is . So i go back in and ask who kicked me, they say it was JJK, so i teleport to JJK, ask him why he kicked me, he says dont tell me how to admin. And i said i wasnt even talking to you i was talking to someone else and hes just being a jerk and all that to the point where im like what ever im reporting you to the forums then he says good, ill be the one reviewing it. so i said so your saying you are going to abuse that too? then i instantly get banned from the server permanently for reason 0. Can i please get unbanned? And can you please investigate this JJK guy.

IMO; Perm ban shouldn't be dropped, especially when he was an admin himself.

You mean should?

and why are you linking notepad

Anyways, if you dont like how an admin acts take it higher up dont bitch in public and threaten to record demo and get admin removed.

BTW where is the demo?