Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

hi

scott^h

hi my name is scott, I been playing source for almost 7 years, 3 years in compensation. I also play world of Warcraft in rivendare, been in vent for long time, to TS now, Played in HG office once a while, go like 400-100, it gets intense :P. I play esea

http://www.esea.net/users/356370

You should +karma me if you have it (( I want the green smiley face ))

Oh and btw I was harassed for an hour playing today for being called a cheater by a guy named HG Jacob1 or something so... i didnt like being called the naems he SAID! I use to be apart of some community called Murder Networks, wasnt good.. lol. Since I used your vent for a year and now your ts I figure I should drop in and say hi :P Hi

Wasn't talking shit, I asked you nicely if you were working on your FPR in esea, then I glocked you as you sprayed 30 bullets at me and said I guess not lol? It was a joke, you live on the esea forums you should know how to take a video game joke lol. Fact I never post on esea "Looking" I would get flammed :( Sorry seboard if I hurt your feelings in anyway, maybe we can pug together sometime!! .group x3o!!!! :D