Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I am banned

-SG- Moop

1. Your in-game name: Møøøøøoøoooop!

2. Server that you were banned on: It was a web ban. Although, last server I played on was Minigames.

3. The Banning admin: Web ban- I don't know.

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:5036529

5. Reason for ban: Honestly, I'm not entirely sure. All I know is that last time I was playing I was on mg_office_coursee and an -hg- member says he has demo'd me for "speed hacks." Also stating: "Enjoy your ban." I'm not sure how I had speed hacks when, for a fact, if you beat the map, you get choice between three lasers: Red = speed, Green = ladder combination, Blue = an extra 50 kills. I don't play on your servers too often, mainly because I belong to a community and I help run another community on the side. I occasionally like to play on your servers to chill when I'm bored of other stuff. It's basically like a get-away. If you're reading this, I appreciate your attention. I hope I can be unbanned.

Edited by [SG] Moop

Well, seems that I am right. Although, if you want to really check out if I'm just lying, download the map and choose the correct lazer (the red one), and start the next round. You'll have speed after a few steps out of spawn. By the way, that's nothing what a speed hack looks like.

I appreciate you looking it to this, thanks.