Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Let's discuss what a corner is shall we?

Doctor Who

OK every time i go to jailbreak which is once a millennium .But i always get into this perdiciment about what a corner is of degel cage as shown 2a2729.jpg

im here to argue that degal has not just 2 corner but 4 as annotated by the lines on the ground running across degal from which you throw. There is clearly lines and clearly draw attention to.So I'm asking your opinion im asking all staff opinions and asking you what makes a corner a corner. Doctor Who peaceing out

Who cares

sry I use that and I follow orders to the corner which are the one's closest to S4S. Plus did you die. I mean no one helped you out saying thats not a corner move with us or be shot?? NOTHING what a bunch of Ass T's :D

Edited by ttaM

Okay you guys need to stop nitpicking at this.

take the statement "crouch to the [closest] corner of deagle cage" would imply the following

1. Crouch to it...

2. The place qualifier is "deagle cage" meaning the cage outlined by Doctor Who

3. corner is defined (by the dictionary) at least where two places or lines converge

4. If you're going to nitpick at converge, it means (for our purposes) where two parts of deagle cage converge.

5. If we add closest it means the linear displacement between you and deagle cage... with the addition of your commands

word of mouth: stop nitpicking... if you're going to nitpick and if you die, that's your issue.

IMO there is only one corner to deagle cage since it doesn't form a complete rectangle...

Edited by enigma#
herpaderp... >.<

What Enigma said.

Theres always been 4 cornors of deagle cage then you come in trying to change shit, they are all cornors, and i don't see why they have ever been called different. Stop nitpicking shit really.

IMO there is only one corner to deagle cage since it doesn't form a complete rectangle...

I mean you can look at it like that, or if you look at it from an overhead view like i do, there is 4 cornors.

IMO, 4 cornors.

OK every time i go to jailbreak which is once a millennium .But i always get into this perdiciment about what a corner is of degel cage as shown 2a2729.jpg

im here to argue that degal has not just 2 corner but 4 as annotated by the lines on the ground running across degal from which you throw. There is clearly lines and clearly draw attention to.So I'm asking your opinion im asking all staff opinions and asking you what makes a corner a corner. Doctor Who peaceing out

The Deagle cage does not have 4, it has 3. A corner is where two types/forms of walls come to together, not where lines are drawn unless you say "corner of the line" not "corner of deagle cage"

the 3 corners would be the stone wall corner, the corner where the cage meets the wall, and the cage corner next to that one. The other spot is not a corner, just an opening.

the saying "the closest corner of deagle cage wall means the one where the cage meets the cage. That is the closest corner of teh cage. if lead said the closest corner of deagle arena or deagle wall then it would be the where the stone wall meets the stone wall. If lead said the farthest corner of deagle cage then it would be where the cage meets the wall.

Does that make any more sense to you?

hope it helps

IMO the bottom right corner isn't really a corner because it doesn't form a 90 degree angle on the cage, and the top right on your picture isn't apart of the CAGE, so I guess who ever started the order first could argue that the bottom left corner on your picture is the closest corner to the bottom of cell stairs.