Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

unban.. plese- Dcaf

dcaf

dear HG,

i was not hacking the night i got banned id like to be unbanned because i playon your servers quite abit. the night i got banned i was just getting luckey on most of my shits. id love to be unbaned from you guys. plese take this into thought because i do not hack what so ever. that is all thank u!

All bans require proof :-)

But...theres some shit that says bans under 2 hours dont need proof

His name was " =D "

STEAM_0:0:17680013

You banned someone else for a week too, lets not keep up that habit shall we

Edited by JJK

to be honest, the blatant hackers that don't even try to hide it, I just ban and move on. I dont pay 15 bux a month for another job.

If he was the Bobby I banned, I have a demo. But, like I said, he hasn't posted the required information on this thread in the first place, so it's kind of a moot point.

Then terminate my account. I really don't have any desire to post a thread every time i ban a hacker, especially when they are blantant. CSS is full of hackers and I just want to enjoy playing without keeping up reports. I will record demos but thats it, unless they are someone that plays there frequently. If that's not good enough, I will find another server that isn't laggy all the time.