Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

FOR YOU SWAT

smurfy

dumb title ... but since you suggested .

anywayss if i donated / payed for admin would i get considering i got it for free before anddd ive been playing in the server for the past few hours and wow... lol the admins well i dont want to say anything negative to create a bigger ditch.. i know what i did was completely stupid and IM SORRY X A MILLION

yes i sound like a little kid who is crying about losing admin and yea youve read all the other admins cry about losing their admin and using the same excuse but seriously that was the only mistake and all day ive been hearing " oh whyd you lose your admin you were so good " its really annoying lol

sooo im asking in short terms if i paid now for admin/donated twice the amount it costs would i keep it?

P.S. i know how strict you guys are with admin and i know my problem is irrelevant to zcarps problem but he got a 2nd chance [nothing against zcarp]

^^^

same msg i sent swat

now time for me to get all of the best responses yay

and yes i feel like a complete douche already but you can always make it worse

YOU HAVE THE WRONG PERSON I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU

stop posting negative comments when its not me who 'abused' you

I don't know you either, nor do you know me.

But who the fuck do you think you are trying to unban every IP that has been banned?

You will never get admin back, and you are lucky you are still welcome to the boards or our servers.

Like Gordan Ramsey says, "Fuck off!"

Also, people who speak in run-on sentences make me want to vomit on my keyboard.

Wow, I must be a little irritable today.

I could use full sentences, and act like I'm in school and I could come back at HG with some things. But I know I will lose that is why I'm not going to.

No, vandium I don't know you and I'm not at all a bad person ask anyone that plays with me.

I never intended on being hated by you guys and losing all respect I would ever receive and I don't know what I have to say to you for you to realize that I'm sorry.

I could use full sentences, and act like I'm in school and I could come back at HG with some things. But I know I will lose that is why I'm not going to.

WHAT SENSE DOES THAT MAKE? WHAT PLANET DID YOU COME FROM?

"I could act like I have more than a 3rd grade education, but I'm not going to. Commas are for losers!"

No, vandium I don't know you and I'm not at all a bad person ask anyone that plays with me.

I never intended on being hated by you guys and losing all respect I would ever receive and I don't know what I have to say to you for you to realize that I'm sorry.

I don't think there is anything you could possibly say.

I don't think there is anything you could possibly say.

Anything i could do.

wingless i couldnt careless about the way i type , im just trying to let you know that i really didnt mean to do what i did YES i know your angry by the way i type i dont talk like an idiot just type like one .