Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[HG] Wicked(+)Sniper, [HG]Baker, Other's not listed?

Marcus Hammilton

1. Abuser name:[HG] Wicked(+)Sniper, [HG]Baker, Others?

2. Their Steam Id:[HG] Wicked( + )Sniper" STEAM_0:0:29343894 | Baker's doesnt show up in the list

3. What server:Garry's mod 10, [HG] 24/7 Serious RP server |FastDL|NoLaG|Custom Jobs|Heldurgzmod2.2,garrysmod109,gm:DarkRP-HGV3

4. About what time:Around 9-11:30 PM Pacific Standard Time.

5. PROOF: http://www.filedropper.com/6569 video 2: http://www.filedropper.com/0100291 video three? this http://www.filedropper.com/bullshitincoming <-video is around 10 MB. all videos are .DEM's screenshots were not viable at this time due to vista printscreening and half life 2 are not compatible on my desktop.

6. Please tell us about the incident:

Videos note: videos not in order As Far As I Know, but showcase well enough these fair gentlemen's "administration ability"

Well, Simply enough Wicked(+)Sniper has a grudge against me due to putting a hit out on him in the past, and raiding his warehouse with a warrant while he was propblocking. Baker, and the rest I don't know. just co-conspirators. He puts out hits on me every two minutes, uses cops to /warrant me, break into my houses and he follows in and finishes me off - or unlock all the PD doors as shown in these videos to get himself in, kill me and then leaves.

Baker doesn't arrest him or otherwise when the mayor explicitly states calling out hits in public and doing hits in public, and otherwise is illegal, and also kills me infront of baker INSIDE the PD.

This isn't the only problem, these admins and their cronies are running around blasting people for shits 'n' giggles. almost the entire time they're there. And trolling the shit out of everyone, I know this isn't tacobanana but God damn. give the playerbase a break.

They also accuse me of breaking New Life Rule(NLR) and kick me, although they're killing me inthe middle of a public fucking street and infront of the mayors office and inside the police department and at that front door!

Edited by F4ithl3ss

Frist of all, This is a Abuse forum. Second 4 people were putting hits on you. not just baker. I waited for NLR. I wasn't killing you over and over. I had plently of other hits not just you. Although you were picked often isn't not my fault you are such a unpopular guy. Also...Hold a grudge? you put a hit out on me..didn't bother me it's just a game. I also was not aware you raided the warehouse nor do i care. One of my friends was using it not me. The "PropBlock" was only blocking the back enterance. the front was open and lockpickable. And the kick i gave you...Wasn't for NLR. It's a you need to read the rules kick. Arresting me right out front of the PD beacuse you think i had a hit on you. Also telling me that it's against the server rules to do a hit as a hitman when you(as a CP,not even CP Cheif) took it unpon yourself to add laws on the PD saying hits are illgeal(When we DID have a mayor). We broke no rules, definitely no abuse. Oh, And the ht "INSIDE" if Pd. You were in there for 10 minutes before i decided to go get you. No rules against that. Too Marus: I really hope the next time you log onto our servers you take the time to read our MOTD(s)Too Mods/Staff :Sorry for this huge waste of your time

Frist of all, This is a Abuse forum. Second 4 people were putting hits on you. not just baker. I waited for NLR. I wasn't killing you over and over. I had plently of other hits not just you. Although you were picked often isn't not my fault you are such a unpopular guy. Also...Hold a grudge? you put a hit out on me..didn't bother me it's just a game. I also was not aware you raided the warehouse nor do i care. One of my friends was using it not me. The "PropBlock" was only blocking the back enterance. the front was open and lockpickable. And the kick i gave you...Wasn't for NLR. It's a you need to read the rules kick. Arresting me right out front of the PD beacuse you think i had a hit on you. Also telling me that it's against the server rules to do a hit as a hitman when you(as a CP,not even CP Cheif) took it unpon yourself to add laws on the PD saying hits are illgeal(When we DID have a mayor). We broke no rules, definitely no abuse. Oh, And the ht "INSIDE" if Pd. You were in there for 10 minutes before i decided to go get you. No rules against that. Too Marus: I really hope the next time you log onto our servers you take the time to read our MOTD(s)Too Mods/Staff :Sorry for this huge waste of your time

That mayor specificly enforced those rules, as he could NOT put buttons with text up on the wall, he had me do it FOR HIM, he told you explicitly in person and in adverts and OOC those were his requested rules, he approved them and ENFORCED THEM! and he said in broadcasts the laws were legal.

AND "NO HITMEN/BUYING HITS IN PUBLIC" IS NOT "NO HITMEN ALLOWED LAWLLAWLAWL" As you tried to argue.

Standin' infront of the Police department with your gun out yacking and telling people to put a hit on me every minute and then you'd only charge them 1 dollar was ridiculus, and was recorded.

Not only that, but you would tell me there's no logs of anyone paying you cash or telling you to put a hit out on me as they only spoke over the mic. I would like you to post all the hit logs for the 100+ hits you got on me over this week. just try me.

Thanks.

Also as far as i know, Baker was either JJK, or deathwish.

Edited by Marcus Hammilton

first of all. in your demo, you have recorded wicked with hits on you? not abuse. im sorry

i am deathwish (baker) he charged 100 dollors for his hits, and that is what was payed every time.

*merged posts*

Edited by enigma#

Standin' infront of the Police department with your gun out yacking and telling people to put a hit on me every minute and then you'd only charge them 1 dollar was ridiculus, and was recorded.

Too Mods/staff: As you'll see in one of the demos i did say 1$ for hits, Although corrected myself immediately afterward. I never charged $1 a hit, It was a slip of the tounge from pulling a all-nighter.I also fail to see me asking for someone to pay me $1 to hit Mark.Also the thing that mark here needs to understand is that if make hits illgeal(Public only or not) It isn't against any rule for me to do them anyway. I'd just have to worry about getting wanted by the mayor or CPS. I tryed explaining this too him but he just doesn't listen hopefully you can explain it to him.

Edited by F4ithl3ss

In the first demo I don't really see anything that could be considered abuse other than the jailing and slaying. I'm not sure why Baker jailed a guy, stripped him of weapons, un-jailed him, and slayed him. Once you had him jailed and stripped of weapons, he was no longer a threat (assuming he was RDMing) and you could've just explained the rules to him without slaying him

In the second demo I saw Baker teleporting himself to Wicked Sniper for what appears to be no reason. I notice admins doing this all the time to get back into their bases the quick way, or to get to their friends quickly. This is not allowed and you should not be using your admin powers to do this.

In the third demo the way Baker is acting is unacceptable, that whole "you mad bro" routine is bullshit. You represent HG when you wear our tag and if you wish to keep wearing it, you should adjust your attitude.

Overall, the amount of hits being placed on Mark was excessive and you guys know what you were doing. You were griefing him and technically following the rules at the same time. What dissapointed me the most about this is that you guys are acting like douche bags to a player that's clearly new to the game and trying to understand the rules.

Thread closed, play nice