Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Banned for nade duping

Vetman

1. Your in-game name: Ham (at the time)

2. Server that you were banned on: Garry's Mod RP

3. The Banning admin: JJK

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:25886657

5. Reason for ban: Nade Duping

Richie, Sia, and I were throwing grenades into Jessica's house. After we figured out that she had her house welded after about 4 nades being thrown into her house (2 from me 1 from richie one from Sia) Sia said that there was a house to break into, I looked to the players list to see if there was a spot open, and there was. I dropped my nade, but i saw "Richie has been made a theif" so i picked my nade back up, and threw the one i had mistakingly duplicated into the room i ran into.

JJK says that explains 2/5 of the nade drops found in console I dropped the nades out of the shipment box 1 at a time, before i picked them up. And he doesent seem to believe that. Earlier in TeamSpeak Sia blurted out "Vetman spawned a admin gun, and you dont even know about it soccer. hahaha" (After soccer bullshitted about how he keeps his admins in line; lol) I tried not to abuse my stunstick and break open the shipment of grenades, it was a safer alternative also because of how clumsy Sia is half the time he plays games.

Please unban me, i think there was a misunderstanding somewhere.

Edited by F4ithl3ss