Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[RESOLVED - Admin Banned] STEAM_0:1:20495117 ("•Green" aka "support love, not...")

Car2oon

i was told this player had an admin account by another admin and he is being really racist and abusive.

// name: "•Green" a.k.a "support love, not by gender" ~~ bort

his id is STEAM_0:1:20495117

Here is what he types which is really hateful.

http://hellsgamers.hlstatsx.com/?mode=chathistory&player=800280&page=1

post-244-13525953101807_thumb.jpg

post-244-13525953102158_thumb.jpg

post-244-13525953102489_thumb.jpg

Edited by HT | bort

Thats is Green, him and strikerzero, Loner all need the chill the clark out they all have been warned muted and temp banned but do not really seem to care...Soon it's gonna be perma

ban all 3 plz

:dj::stfu::noob^::noob^:

I need to start watching Kaos more. I'm going to start racking up proof of him now and ban him. I'm sick of him debating everything on the server and turning everything into politics and of course, the racism.

When Have I ever been RACIST?Its all been abuse. Don't make up stuff.

Striker, JUST SHUT THE BLOODY **** UP ALREADY. yes, your being better since you somehow got unbanned from office (i'm still trying to figure out how that happened). I have temp banned you so many times for racism it's not even funny anymore. I've muted you so many times it's almost to the point where I mute you as soon as you get in the server. I HAVE NOT ABUSED MY ADMIN SO DON'T TRY TO BLAME ME. It's a little something called upholding the rules and getting tired of your degrading comments towards everybody. Should I post the message you sent me last time after you got perm banned? Seeing as half of the shit you say in it could be considered slander. Oh, I'm not racist either by the way, I have friends of many races so don't try to pin me as racist either. you need to learn you lesson, and i swear if i see anything derogatory in the server from you I will ban you and not unban you. oh and by the way, Green isn't admin, he's top20. he just says he's admin.

Edited by HT | Kiri-Jolith

Striker, JUST SHUT THE BLOODY **** UP ALREADY. yes, your being better since you somehow got unbanned from office (i'm still trying to figure out how that happened). I have temp banned you so many times for racism it's not even funny anymore. I've muted you so many times it's almost to the point where I mute you as soon as you get in the server. I HAVE NOT ABUSED MY ADMIN SO DON'T TRY TO BLAME ME. It's a little something called upholding the rules and getting tired of your degrading comments towards everybody. Should I post the message you sent me last time after you got perm banned? Seeing as half of the shit you say in it could be considered slander. Oh, I'm not racist either by the way, I have friends of many races so don't try to pin me as racist either. you need to learn you lesson, and i swear if i see anything derogatory in the server from you I will ban you and not unban you. oh and by the way, Green isn't admin, he's top20. he just says he's admin.

The thing about him is he Debates. He thinks that's not really "racism". Actually, it is. When you sit there and say you hate blacks and talk about mexicans and blacks and debate race in the chatbox and talk about how Germans are this and that etc....it's getting racist. I'm sick of listening to it to be honest. All I ever hear out of your mouth is either A. Politics B. Racism or C. Debating on something stupid. People come on CS:S to get away from the real life because they are bored and want to shoot people and have fun. They don't come on to listen to someone chat spam about how sucky the world is, lol. :diaf:

Who unbanned you anyways? They need to be punched, lol. :gtfo:

I heard green got banned.

OK. Time to stop this trainwreck. Let's go over this rule again.

No racism. This means no:

-- "I hate _____ (enter ethnicity/race/religion here)."

-- " ____ are stupid because..."

-- etc.

There are no ifs, ands, or buts. We do not tolerate derogatory speech in our servers. If you have an obsessive need to debate race/religion/ethnicity, I'm sure you can find various other forums or vents or whichever to do so. Not here.

Debate over.

• 5 weeks later...