Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

ADMIN ABUSE: [HG] Shack

I_LOVE_JESUS

1. Abuser name:[HG] Shack

2. Their Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:19356459

3. What server: jailbreak

4. About what time: 12:10 (Australian time)

5. PROOF:admin_abuse%20shack.png

6. Please tell us about the incident: I was ct and it was Lr and i was playing music through HLDJ and for no reason [HG] Shack slayed me and im also admins and im sure that admins cant use admin powers on admins

This is my screenshot link

file:///C:/Users/Lucas/Desktop/admin_abuse%20shack.png

If it didnt work please tell me the right way to add a screenshot (the image is still of my desktop)

Go to Imageshack and upload your picture. Then copy and paste the image link. That'll do.

Yes, that is proof that he slayed you.

It is NOT proof of abuse, but we will let him come in here and tell his story.

Admins should not use commands on other admins that is right, but its not enough proof to just remove his admin and such.

I slayed you because you were afk, I always slay for a round before I teamswitch them to spec, this is to prevent afk's hogging up ct spot that other players could have filled. All admins practice this to help run a good server.

You were spamming HLDJ along with about 3 other cts, I had to mute @cts at the beging of the round to allow the lead to be chosen and give orders. This was after about 3 rounds of cts spamming orders, spamming music and it made it hard to mute each one as there were multiple cts spamming.

Also spamming HLDJ or anything when cts are trying to give orders is against the motd.

When you make aboose reports, include proof that supports your report. ( Just a hint )

The slay and mute are from 2 different incidents

I didnt care about u team switching me to spec and the mute

it was lr and i was the only one playing music and then you slay me for no reason and i said on admin chat y and u didn't respond

with my proof the screenshot link didn't work but i fixed it and it was posted a couple posts down

so look down and read all the posts before complaining (just a hint)

Yes, that is proof that he slayed you.

It is NOT proof of abuse, but we will let him come in here and tell his story.

Admins should not use commands on other admins that is right, but its not enough proof to just remove his admin and such.

I think you should read this again. What he is saying is he shouldn't of slayed you but that's not enough for admin removal.