Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[HG] The Sh@dow

motive

1. Abuser name: [HG] The Sh@dow

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:14208174

3. What server: jb

4. About what time: 230

5. PROOF: demo - tick 40,000

6. Please tell us about the incident: it was a super zombie freeday and lead died so i killed a guy shooting at me and shadow slays me. i tried telling him lead died so it wasnt a super zombie freeday anymore and he said it was non revokable even when he dies which blade says isnt true

alright, yes it was a zombie freeday, and yes i did slay motive as everywhere i have EVER played where there has been a super zombie freeday it has been just like a Warday in that it keeps going even if lead dies, I told him why he was slayed, and he decided to draw it out into a big argument in which i wanted no part. Then the next round, at the very start of the round, motive comes to my cell, (as i was T and he was CT) and promptly freekills me, at this point i said if you still have a problem, take it to the forum, but if you freekill me again im teamlocking you. I do not see my actions as a freeslay and i believe Freekilling someone in retaliation to a slaying is setting a bad example for the users of the HG servers. The Defense rests.

Zombie freeday is not a warday....

They are both orders which can be cancelled (Good luck trying to cancel a warday though)

So wait you can cancel a super zombie freeday. I know warday can be cancelled if cells are open and it was not called. But did not know for the Zombie and Super Zombie freedays. Thnx I will be adding this to favs. to show others its kinda big.

Okay no it wasent a freeslay but your also not suposed to slay other admins but otherwise as far as i see everything is true but still if u need to slay and admin talk to somebody dont do it yourself as i have gotten in trouble for slaying other admin. Motive it was a freekill and u just admitted it if she was frozen and u killed her its a freekill and she said she was frozen and u came up and shot her and this was your response "dont tell me what ik mom" basically admitting you did freekill her.

Well this thread isnt going anywhere. For both of you don't do stupid shit like using your powers on each other. Next time just fucking ask them to slay themselves through admin chat not say if its a valid reason. If i catch more stupid shenanigans from jailbreak in here there are going to be severe consequences.

P.S. motive don't reply with stupid troll answers only weeman gets away with those