Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

admin switch DJ Havok

DJ Havok

thanks i didnt feel like i was doing it right

Edit: hey jjk can i ask you something? is changing accounts a reason to extend T-list? apparently hippo is extending my T-list because of my switch but seems to be ignoring me so i cant really ask him

Edited by DJ Havok

no hippo specifically told me that its getting extended due to my account change and thats beside the 8dayz left for racism, i asked appropriately that my admin be switched to new account. idk why your always trying to attack me as if im always lying? like sum kind of detective on my ass lol. somebody gooottt cooooaaaaal

At the time I was feeling you out to see if you were switching accounts just to avoid the 8 remaining days of your t-list.

I talked to you for a second in-game and you did tell me that you forgot your password.(which is ridiculous c'mon you forgot?!)

I have to admit I felt like Awwik did when I saw you in JB as a CT wanting to know if you could swap admin accounts. It seemed a little fishy and I don't think you can blame us for feeling that way given the circumstances.

But nevertheless you won't be punished further for switching accounts, the t-list will be transferred over (if I even remember) at the same time, no more, no less. I do believe you really lost the your pass, I think that is something you would probably do :P

So sorry I tried to scare you, I was just feelin' you out. Good luck and see you later bro.