Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

-hg- �¼�ƒÑ‚�½Ñ�Ñ�Ñ��…ѕѕιa

Wicked Sniper

1. Abuser name:-hg- üÃтýÑâ€ÂÑÂÂÑÂÂÃÂ…ѕѕιa

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:34482969

3. What server:Jailbreak

4. About what time:9:30pm EST

5. PROOF:http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/jv/mother1.jpg http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/2w/mother2.jpg

6. Please tell us about the incident:Just another new admin who needs to take a look at the rules. After talking a few times in all chat me and some other of the admins told him to go read the admin rules(I offered to link it to him if he was unable to find it) but he ingnored us. He also ends up TimeBombing himself. He isn't listening to me or the other admins so i came here in hopes that you can talk to him, Thank you

I also have a demo..35:00 minutes long to post, Im trying to sort through it for ticks to post but somethings wrong with it. Ill mess around with it and post it.

Edited by Doobie

He's trying to learn, but he's new to jb. I don't know why he bought admin and don't think he should have. I asked him if he'd read the rules and he said he didn't know where they were, and I had to link him to the page. I think he's a good kid, but maybe a little too young/not played as much as he should have.

I DID and ive been playing on ther since august im just not gonna use my powers unless i like REALLY have to and i ask the admins b4 i mute and ban or kick or slay im osrry i just new to admin dont know commands that well i read the rules just now just give me another chance? and im also 15

Well you don't act 15 and get my girl off your avatar!

Read the rules understand what you did wrong and improve yourself! You most likely won't get your admin taken for your first mistake but you need to fix them! Don't use banned commands and Read the rules again.

Lazarus even offered you a link you never said anything. here is the link "CLICK THIS" I understand that you're new and your getting used to all the rules that will help you. So will the "MOTD" which could be found when you log into the server.

Commands your allowed to use:

Slap.

Ban.

kick.

mute.

slay.

teamlock.

teamswitch.

Banned commands/commands for trusted admins:

all that weren't mentioned.

Edited by widdizzles