Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Goodbye :(

Sk1llz

:cry: I guess this is my goodbye. Everybody here was respectful and was really fun to play with in game. Thank you for everything, you all taught me how to improve in scrims too. I would like to thank [HG] Chillin, Dullknife, Ryan, and everybody who ten man with me. Chillin, you are my buddy for life! You taught me how to be a god in minigames and overall you're awesome keep up the skillz! Final thing, thanks for that great last scrim for me today, showed great teamwork. Don't worry, I'll drop by the HG servers once in awhile.

Goodbye :cry:,

-Sk1llz

D=

Make sure to keep in touch bud. Don't become a stranger around the mg and office servers either. I don't bother to associate with that many people I meet on css, so you're kind of special.

There comes a time in all of our lives where we mature and make decisions and move on from the old routine and start on something new, naturally for the purpose of self growth. I wish you all the luck in whatever your future ambitions might be, and can only hope whatever decisions you're making result in a positive change.

Holla