Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Banned from the server

Ohotnik

Hello Hellsgamers,

I was just banned from the Counter-Strike Source server just right now. IP address for the server is 67.228.245.1:27015 and the title goes something like [HG] 24/7 Deathmatch http://www.hellsgamers.com. My friend and I was enjoying a deathmatch when I was abruptly and rudely banned from the server.

I would love to see some objective information on me using a hack and show evidences using whatever the methodology they used to justify why I must be banned. I can assure you that I do not hack. Though I am not sure if saying this could qualify or quantify my place in such a place like this. I will remain strong with my claim that I do not hack.

I respectively ask for source code of my hacking and show objectively that I must be doing so. Or else I will conclude that the admins here are rude and unwelcoming in this server.

Thank you for your understanding.

Forgive me for my reactions. I do notice my banlength is 2 hours. However, that ban has pulled my nerve. My friend had a higher statistic than I did using the AWP. I am also used to objectivity and quantifiability. Something we can falsify. Regardless, I have PMed the admin who has banned me. Perhaps I will receive some answers.

Thank you for your time.