Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Mother Russia is a horrible admin

Mudkipz

1. Abuser name: Mother Russia:devil: _____________________________ I'm Mike Vick

2. Their Steam Id: 0:1:34482969

3. What server: JB

4. About what time: 950 Easter

5. PROOF: non

6. Please tell us about the incident: MotherRussia is a horrible admin. He banned me for freekilling, baiting, disrespect, ?AVOIDING BAN?

fking-

When lead says freeze and u move and i shoot i guess that is freekilling. BTW that same round he slayed me for that "fk" and i dropped a gun right onto a t and he rebelled.

baiting-

I was stanind in front of cells when doors were CLOSED.

disrespect-

said "stfu" when he unmuted himself to bitch about a freekill by someone else. I cursed him out after the accusation and he begged me to do it again so i did.

Kick and ban-

He kicked me after i cursed him out. I come back 30 min later and he bans me for these reasons and AVOIDING BAN! WTF how can i avoid a ban if he kicks me. This just baffles me. He asks me to disrespect him (when he has already done to me) so i do and get kicked. i say screw it and go play zombies, i come back and he says in caps " IM GONNA BAN YOU FOR AVOIDNG BAN"- wtf you kicked me how did i avoid a ban?

He is such a horrible admin.:pepper:

Edited by Cr(+)sshair

was about to post one but since this is already up..

1. Abuser name: -hg- motherrussia

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:34482969

3. What server: jb

4. About what time: 9.30

5. PROOF: http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/qs/russia.jpg

6. Please tell us about the incident: orders were to crouch to the closest corner of deagle cage and i killed a few that stopped at the pole. apparently thats considered a corner now and theres a thread ( can someone gimme the link? :] ) about it so sorry if it is a corner now i didnt know. he then starts slapping me a shit ton and into a stack of Ts once so yeah...told him to stop and he still kept slapping me

was about to post one but since this is already up..

1. Abuser name: -hg- motherrussia

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:34482969

3. What server: jb

4. About what time: 9.30

5. PROOF: http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/qs/russia.jpg

6. Please tell us about the incident: orders were to crouch to the closest corner of deagle cage and i killed a few that stopped at the pole. apparently thats considered a corner now and theres a thread ( can someone gimme the link? :] ) about it so sorry if it is a corner now i didnt know. he then starts slapping me a shit ton and into a stack of Ts once so yeah...told him to stop and he still kept slapping me

it WAS a frekill and u needed to slay urself but i cant slay admins

dude i was kidding i was gonna slay slap the Sh** out but ppl wuld report me these r not even abusing im entitled to use slap if some1 frekills or camping i would have slain motive but hes admin we ALL agreed it was a frekill. I even waiting like 5 minutes and it was a 0 say and i did it no more than 10

orders were to crouch to the closest corner of deagle cage and i killed a few that stopped at the pole. apparently thats considered a corner now and theres a thread ( can someone gimme the link? :] ) about it so sorry if it is a corner now i didnt know.

https://hellsgamers.com/threads/36027-Let-s-discuss-what-a-corner-is-shall-we

there ya go

nope.avi, none of this behaviour is necessary.

Second of all, slapping a CT into a group of Ts is a gross abuse of power. You do not need to do so in order to get the attention of someone.

As for original thread, it is extremely difficult to assess the validity of your argument if you have nothing substantial to back it up with.

On the other hand, MotherRussia, you need to calm down when it comes to freekilling. Everyone makes mistakes, instead of looking to slay them right away try asking them to slay themselves.

If they are adamant about not slaying themselves and you're sure that they did, by all means go ahead and slay them. If you're not sure if they did or not, try not to do it as it can lead to some confusion and you could be wrong.

Edited by enigma#

Nope, none of this behaviour is not necessary.

Second of all, slapping a CT into a group of Ts is a gross abuse of power. You do not need to do so in order to get the attention of someone.

As for original thread, it is extremely difficult to assess the validity of your argument if you have nothing substantial to back it up with.

On the other hand, MotherRussia, you need to calm down when it comes to freekilling. Everyone makes mistakes, instead of looking to slay them right away try asking them to slay themselves.

If they are adamant about not slaying themselves and you're sure that they did, by all means go ahead and slay them. If you're not sure if they did or not, try not to do it as it can lead to some confusion and you could be wrong.

i ask them ALL the time to slay themselves they dont so i slay them and mike vick u DESERVE TO BE BANNED

There's a saying i remember hearing. If you have a problem with someone it's probably them, if you have a problem with a bunch of people then you're probably retarded and its you, well that's my modified version.

As stated your admin is removed, any attempts to purchase admin again will be viewed as a donation and that admin will be suspended as well.