Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hmmmm?

Jack

Im really interested in this game, im only gold and i have a lot of room to improve my brother plays diamond and casual tourneys, he helps me but has no time to really play with me, just seein if i can get any tips or a partner for 2v2. i always play g mod and css so if u see me in teamspeak let me know whatsup

-zerg

The biggest thing I found when I first started playing is to look up a build order, and to always scout your other teams base. It may seem useless, but you can get some valuable info if you see their building and you'll know what to counter build.

Team Liquid has a giant resource of info on all the builds, counters,etc on their wikia

I don't play a lot, but when I do you could hit me up for a game (Geno 642)

Alright thanks, ya ive watched every single freakin HD starcraft video and its helped, i know the basics and some build orders but, compared to my bro im nothing, i need some micro tips i think, its hard to do thats what i struggle with the most.

For micro you just gotta work on your reaction time and make sure you keep your hands active/warm when your playing, even if nothings going on just keep clicking and keep your mouse moving so in the late game when you need the micro most you'll be warmed up.

Theirs a custom map that you can work on your APM's and Micro in.