Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

banned for no raeson ( i think)

oamazingo

PLEASE unban me, this is my favorite ever server and i really wanna keep playing it

i just got the game so sorry for mistakes..

name for steam: oAMAZINGo

most resent name for your guys's RP server:bubble

STEAM ID: "oAMAZINGo" STEAM_0:1:37754884 02:18 125 0 active

k so iv been temp banned a few times for propserfing and nlr but thats cuz i have only played for like a week and got those banns in the first few days when i had no idea hat they were, i finaly learned what propsurf was and when i askd ppl what nlr was they just replied ' LOL ' so sorry ( i kno what it is now ) the perma ban i got me and my friend had a base with a elevator and he didnt make the keypad right so when a theif cracked it nothing happnd, the theif got admin jessica somthin and she telyd up there and brought a theif n mobboss so they could steal from us. my friend wqas randomarrested so it was only me, since we had sign saying enter = death i got up n started shooting, i killed jessica and i was bannd, my friends other friend in the game said i was perma bannd and my friend was for 3hrs but by an admin named CAT, so idk why i was bannd and really would like to please be unbanned. i hope you see things my way :) thx

Edited by F4ithl3ss

1. Your in-game name: oAMAZINGo

2. Server that you were banned on: RP

3. The Banning admin: ???

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:37754884

5. Reason for ban: k so iv been temp banned a few times for propserfing and nlr but thats cuz i have only played for like a week and got those banns in the first few days when i had no idea hat they were, i finaly learned what propsurf was and when i askd ppl what nlr was they just replied ' LOL ' so sorry ( i kno what it is now ) the perma ban i got me and my friend had a base with a elevator and he didnt make the keypad right so when a theif cracked it nothing happnd, the theif got admin jessica somthin and she telyd up there and brought a theif n mobboss so they could steal from us. my friend wqas randomarrested so it was only me, since we had sign saying enter = death i got up n started shooting, i killed jessica and i was bannd, my friends other friend in the game said i was perma bannd and my friend was for 3hrs but by an admin named CAT, so idk why i was bannd and really would like to please be unbanned. i hope you see things my way thx

Fixed. Its was all there.

You name isn't on the ban-list, are you sure you are still banned from RP?