Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[langtitle=da]Too Many Admin? [Discuss][/langtitle]

Dazflap

Disclaimer: I have no issues with any specific admin on this server. This isn't a admin abuse report but it's the most relative forum I can use.

Has anyone noticed that when you log into the gmodrp server all you see is admin running around picking them selves up with phys guns? Or ganging up breaking into any doors that are owned by a player?

Yes, having a lot of admin online at all times can be a good thing, for example theres never anyone blocking spawn or running around killing everyone (for more than 30 seconds that is)

But nobody ever RP's anymore.

I am not saying that admins need to be revoked their title, just please:

CLOSE ADMIN SPOTS.

Discuss

Discuss or flame

Edited by Homer

Now, I'm sure you do not know ..but a majority of people who have admin in our HG servers, purchase their admin powers ..

If you feel as if someone is not handling their admin in a way that is suitable for game-play ..get proof, their name and their steam-id and post in this section and one of our wonderful Staff members will take care of it. :)

you didnt read the thread jessica, there is nothing wrong with any particular admin, but the fact that there are so many admin in the player base nobody role plays like they should. everyone just fucks around and picks eachother up with their phys guns or spawns retarded crap.

Edited by Homer

But nobody ever RP's anymore.

I am not saying that admins need to be revoked their title, just please:

CLOSE ADMIN SPOTS.

I don't know about players not Role playing anymore, whenever I'm playing there's always RP going round, however I agree with both Jessica and Geno.

If you feel as if someone is not handling their admin in a way that is suitable for game-play ..get proof, their name and their steam-id and post in this section and one of our wonderful Staff members will take care of it.-Jessica
- https://hellsgamers.com/forums/74-Abuse-Reports
If HG was to close admin they'd lose a major a income source that helps fund the servers.-Geno
As for there being too-many admins; it's good to have so many donations to help keep the HG servers running. Its also helpful to have players who want to help both in game and out; being as it is, I'm more than sure that if it could benefit HG servers ect, staff would have had already done so. ;) :

-1 for less cash
Edited by lordbon
fail