Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Admin prices kinda crazy

I think that's crazy cheap.

Lower it and JailBreak server will go to absolute shit.

If you lower, way more people will buy admin, including the 10-15yr olds, making HG server immature kiddy central.

I think $15 is just FINE for the jail break, but what about the unpopulated servers? I think they should be at least $10, and not $15.. cause why would someone pay that much for a server that's never that populated. Well it makes sense to me... well its not like people are not buying admin, its just its a bit expensive for the servers that are low-populated.

:dj: <--i love this

I have seen communities where their $15 admin / month is very limited in abilities - kick being the highest thing they had for you at that level. So, I agree with RFA.

I think of $15 a month as a donation where I am privileged to be able to have admin.

I think $15 is just FINE for the jail break, but what about the unpopulated servers? I think they should be at least $10, and not $15.. cause why would someone pay that much for a server that's never that populated. Well it makes sense to me... well its not like people are not buying admin, its just its a bit expensive for the servers that are low-populated.

:dj: <--i love this

what low populated server?