Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

TS3 banned/ GMod banned

Mr Thames

1. Abuser name: Moo

2. Their Steam Id:

3. What server:

4. About what time: 8:42 ps

5. PROOF: moo.jpg

6. Please tell us about the incident: Threatened to ban me for reminding him that a car wont lag the server. Then i replied "wow ban me see what happens." and this is what happened. i post an abuse report. and now as i was typing this.... i got banned from the server. my only guess is that it was moo. btw i am admin in that server.

moo2.jpg

moo3.jpg

DEMO: at the end of the demo it ends because of ban. I was standing still (i was typing this report) and got removed froms server. Result was ban. [zhost did not work for some reason]

http://www.mediafire.com/?2bhwmqb70btfugz

I feel he has a temper issue and is not in anyway a model to this community. gaming with him is more annoying then enjoyable.

Edited by Doobie

Talked with soccercrazy and prius before i banned you from gmod and about the ts3 ban. They approved it. Waiting for a reply from staff/council.

*Edit* Both bans are 1 hour. You can wait your time and perhaps fix your attitude.