Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[HG] Shack abuse

Mikey1

1. Abuser name: HG Shack

2. Their Steam Id: "[HG] SHACK [ Team HO HO HO ]" STEAM_0:0:1935645982

3. What server: Jailbreak

4. About what time: 11:17 PM, California Time

5. PROOF: http://i56.tinypic.com/10p3uaa.png

6. Please tell us about the incident: The previous lead had died and I was near admin room, The new lead told all T's to freeze, Shack ran into the admin room, then opened the door and I shot him because 1. If you open the door, its not freezing and 2. If you ran in there, its not freezing. He slayed me, which is not allowed. Also, I asked him 3 times why he slayed me, I never got a response. If there was a simple sorry, then I'd be fine, but I'm not happy about him ignoring me.

10p3uaa.png

See link above for detailed text, or click me.

Edited by Mikey1

I added a command !adminroom but forgot to disable it with an update. IDK how they figured it existed but it's been disabled now until further notice.

THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH FOR REMOVING ACCESS TO IT. EVEN NON-ADMINS WERE USING IT

Someone in the server was talking about !adminroom which is how everyone figured it out. I don't know why he was using it.

When I slayed you I didn't realize you were an admin. I said I was sorry in the mic, and you kept asking my over and over y I slayed you, at that point I just told you, I was sorry, and there wasn't much I could do other than apologize. I didn't look to see sm_who. I was frozen, and the lead that said freeze was a t. I'm going to check sm_who before I slay anyone.

Once again, sorry for slaying you, I didn't know you were an admin, I said I was sorry, and I'm going to sm_who everyone I slay from now on.

Mikey is an admin, he is reporting shack for slaying him as per the motd it says to not use admin powers on other admins. just offering an explanation

Just because you are an admin doesn't put you above the rules I have banned many admins in my old jailbreak days.