Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

The Best Prank To Play On The Pizza Delivery Guy?!

Loner

Have you Ever Pulled any Funny/Scary Pranks on the Pizza Delivery Guy?! Share your Expierence, and Results!

Yeah for Some Guy who has no Friends what Kinda Fun is This but What The Hell I Make Fun out of Anything!

SO FAR THIS IS WHAT I THOUGHT OF -

1. Have Some Dude Answer The Door, and a 2nd Person Go Out a Backdoor/Window and as The Pizza Man Does The Deal Shit.. YOU STEAL HIS CAR AND DRIVE OFF WITH IT!

2. Answer The Door Naked..

3. Use Water Guns and Dress up like Space Men *He Might Get Pissed Off*

4. Dress Up like a Pizza Delivery Guy and Hold a Pizza Box and Open it up and Show a Dead Rat, Poo Inside..

5. Give Tips in Pennies..

6. Tackle Him, Tie Him Up and Put a Sock in his Mouth.. *I Don't Know What Else To Add to This*

7. Grab a Bucket of Water and Throw it on Him..

SO LET ME KNOW IF MY SHIT SUCKS! I'm sure it does.. Also Share some Ideas if you Guys Know Any..

478412365beb95d032coqc4.jpg

I was a pizza man. NO 1 realistic thing to piss us off. They ask for exact change back. Then after you fumble threw your pocket stoned out of your mind, forget the change amount and ask him a few times what it was. Then after all the fuss the guy turns around and tips you 2 bucks.

But beware, being a pizza man. If you piss us off. Your lawn ornaments, xmas lights, bmx bikes, toys, tires, cars, vehicles, solar lights, mailbox (yes i took one once), just might mysteriously become damaged or just flat out disappear. If not immediately after you piss us off, a few days or weeks later. Yes we write down addresses.

MMMMMMWWWWOOOOAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I gotta say as a delivery driver, that shit wouldn't fly with me. You hit me at the door with a bucket of water, you're catching an ass whipping. But then, I'm from the town where THIS happened. I've resorted to carrying a bottle of Visine with me so that if people really repeatedly piss me off, their food gets dosed. For those not in the know about ingesting Visine...it pretty much makes your body go on a liquid poop making spree. Bottom line, if you learned NOTHING from the movie "Waiting", you never **** with the people who bring you your food.