Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

"When I say go...Do this now"

Rawzz

Something leads seem to love to do is to say something like "when I say go, you'll take one step out of your cell and face back wall...Do this now." And then kill everyone who moves. Although it is a nice way to take out a good amount of t's, it really pisses off new people and really just ends up being annoying.

I'm not asking that it be banned or anything like that, just wondering how other people feel about it. I think it kind of turns people off to the server.

Ts probably shouldn't be dying on their way to the game..

From the MOTD:

KEEP YOUR TRAPS TO A MINIMUM, T'S SHOULD DIE BY LOSING A GAME, NOT ON THEIR WAY TO A GAME.***

----------------------------------------------------

If too many Ts are dying on the way to the game, lead should probably not use the word trap.

Once again, it's trap not tarp...

Ts probably shouldn't be dying on their way to the game..

From the MOTD:

KEEP YOUR TRAPS TO A MINIMUM, T'S SHOULD DIE BY LOSING A GAME, NOT ON THEIR WAY TO A GAME.***

----------------------------------------------------

If too many Ts are dying on the way to the game, lead should probably not use the word trap.

Once again, it's trap not tarp...

Dude fuck that color I thought I was tripping when I looked at the screen lmao

We have had this problem, some of the "counter trolls" of jailbreak think its fun to kill everyone before the games. Reason I for one stopped playin jailbreak, its not fun dying before you get to the game.

Edit: Oh and HLDJ......I hate that shit.

Personally, I've getten used to most tarps (traps for you proper people) so I don't fall for them often. Normally people will use the same tarp over and over again. It does help to those who check chat and dont ignore ignorant ts yelling " TARP ZOMG TARP GAIZ DONT GO!!". For new people, ya they will fall for them a couple times and will rage. So it will unattract new people. Also, at most times, half the ts will get obliterated because of a simple tarp before they even get to the bottom of cell stairs, so a good idea would be to keep your tarps to a -1 lvl. Kill them at the game. No sooner.

I can see your point here but This one specific trap that you mentioned (even though many others made into just in general traps thread instead) doesn't catch many people, and they only get mad about it because sometimes they get caught by it and die at the beginning of the round.

I don't personally think a trap here an there as long as they don't get 50 Ts killed is really that big of issue, especially when the T population is big.

Its not even just traps that make people mad, either. It's the leads and their lead pattern. I usually say "step out, face kitchen, and freeze" and will occasionally say back of cell or pool, and if i don't say kitchen half of the Ts die because they think they know what their doing and don't listen to the full orders.

It's what happens with the word traps, as well. They think they know what their doing, or were distracted, or w/e the reason may be, and don't listen to the full order.

Yeah, it's quite frustrating to die at the beginning of the round, believe me I usually always do...But it shouldn't have to turn out to be a big debate on the forums. (Yeah I know if I was gonna say that I shouldn't have given my 2 cents...but I'm just trying to help :/ )

Actually last time about 10-12 fell for it :P Also noticed a ct forgotten he was simon after saying all the simon thing lol. Then telling all t's to go to the bottom of cellstairs and started shooting those who didn't :/ He didn't say "Simon says" XD Slayed himself after realizing his mistake lol.

I can see your point here but This one specific trap that you mentioned (even though many others made into just in general traps thread instead) doesn't catch many people, and they only get mad about it because sometimes they get caught by it and die at the beginning of the round.

I don't personally think a trap here an there as long as they don't get 50 Ts killed is really that big of issue, especially when the T population is big.

Its not even just traps that make people mad, either. It's the leads and their lead pattern. I usually say "step out, face kitchen, and freeze" and will occasionally say back of cell or pool, and if i don't say kitchen half of the Ts die because they think they know what their doing and don't listen to the full orders.

It's what happens with the word traps, as well. They think they know what their doing, or were distracted, or w/e the reason may be, and don't listen to the full order.

Yeah, it's quite frustrating to die at the beginning of the round, believe me I usually always do...But it shouldn't have to turn out to be a big debate on the forums. (Yeah I know if I was gonna say that I shouldn't have given my 2 cents...but I'm just trying to help :/ )

That's exactly the kind of response I was looking for. I was just looking for some points for and against it, rather than 5 more threads about how the server lags. >.<

Actually last time about 10-12 fell for it :P Also noticed a ct forgotten he was simon after saying all the simon thing lol. Then telling all t's to go to the bottom of cellstairs and started shooting those who didn't :/ He didn't say "Simon says" XD Slayed himself after realizing his mistake lol.

lmao

Still, it doesn't catch a whole lot of people OFTEN. My reasoning for when it does still remains the same.

I wouldn't mind them if orders were given clearly. Especially since often people talk fast, with an accent, lag, or talk through spam. On top of that people don't repeat half of the time. Also don't forget the morons who play CT and fall for the leads traps and start mowing down Ts who are following orders.

• 2 weeks later...

There's only a couple reasons that I can understand someone using traps, first if Ts are rebelling every round then its fine to throw in a trap or two. Also with only 6 minutes a round its hard to do certain days like opinionated days if you have 20 ts that want to tell you a joke. Its just not going to happen. I think one or two traps are fine, but if the lead is one of those little kids that has us crouch walk everywhere then yeah, the lead needs to be slayed.