Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hello Everyone

123zc

Hello Hellsgamers forum readers,

My username is 123zc, you can call me 123, ZC, or anything you like. I found your gaming community through your TF2 24/7 Pipeline server. I am primarily a Console gamer for competitive games, but I enjoy Minecraft as a causal game (I've been playing since Indev.) I never really played TF2 because I thought I wasn't good at it. I was bored, so I installed it on Steam because someone got it for me. Although I am not the best player, I found everyone so friendly that I decided to stay. This is my first TF2 server, and I hope that it is my only one.

And about myself. Well, I guess I am easygoing and friendly. I am not the person to start a fight over the Internet. Actually, I try to stay away from fights. I also dislike people who use too many emoticons in a post.

I hope to see everyone around!

123zc