Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

The StartCraft 2 HG tourney

BigJ

ALRIGHT!

we should get some work done i would like to host the tourney but i need know to know many ppl would like to so it. the whole tourney will be live streamed so everyone can watch each game, the stream will be on on Teamliquid(Teamliquid.net) thats a starcraft gaming site, anyone can play no matter wat lvl your are,

so this is how i think this is gonna work

1. need to have a copy of starcraft 2 NA server

2.Post your game name/ID code in this thread

i'm looking 2 try to get 16 ppl if we get more than thats good, After we have everyone look at this thread and i make the tourney up i will give EVERYONE two weeks notice on when it will start this tourney will prob be hosted on a Sat.

There will be a Prize for the winner something from me and if HG wants to put something in thats kewl too,

I hope that everyone will join if you have starcraft 2 this should be a Fun fun day

Thank and Good luck Have Fun

J

lol it depends how many pplz are there for the prize we still need more pplz to join SIGN UP if you have sc2 comeon!!!!!!!!

so far this is is line up

winglesss

Libb

ttaM

dr.jissles

terry taco

bleblablueble

fox*

Keith Stone

Envision

INCUBUS

No!

D3nl

Lazarus

Richie

Joe Sano

plaayer

Edited by BigJ

Okay just to clarify, I've spoken with him in TeamSpeak.

He is openly inviting all HG members to play. He is making this event on his own. He does not need to have an event manager do this.

I've asked him however to talk with the appropriate parties in HG to ensure nothing has been overshot.

Update need 2 more than we good to go, if we get these 2 more warriors soon than we can srat this prob next SAT if its all good with the players to everyone to signed up thanks and the wait is almost over,

Note: each game with be livestreamed with means i'll be in game specing as well casting anyone can watch from my Ustream channel this will be a fun day hope to see all of HG member/ non members there

Good luck!!