Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

The StartCraft 2 HG tourney

BigJ

yes taco you right, each match is a best of three the finals are a best of five maps will be the same for everyone cept the finals will tell you the maps when we start the tourney, name drawing is on friday at 8pm EST if you like to me on TS to hear who you are faceing in the first round,

OK GUYS, its gonna happen on sat thats this sat jan 29th 2011 at 2pm (EST) check your time zones and will see you out there, REMEMER to add me on sc2 BigJ.739 i will be hosting each game from start to finish so if u play each other it dont count also remember to be here on TS on friday jan 28th 8pm (EST) check time zones, for the drawing of the names should be FUN

CHEERS

GL HF

bump get more people for next sc2 tourney make 1 match to advance no 2 out of 2 should go more quickly and plan it like 3 weeks ahead so u have time to recruit, alot of people bailed out of this one :( but definetely should do another later

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Are we going to have another of these? the first one was fun it just got boring because we had so many people waiting around for their match because you commentated each one. Just commentate semis and finals and we won't have that problem...

also maybe make the next one double elimination??

Are we going to have another of these? the first one was fun it just got boring because we had so many people waiting around for their match because you commentated each one. Just commentate semis and finals and we won't have that problem...

also maybe make the next one double elimination??

First of all please dont respond to old thread

but i agree make a new sc2 tourney noone warned me about what day it was so i couldnt show and to save time only commentate semis/finals

• 4 weeks later...