Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Leaving HG

Dear Fellow Hg Members and Hg Staff,

I ImmaBustYour_TheTerminator has finally decided that my time in HG is coming to an unfortuante end. The winds of change has wisped my hair into facing a new direction in this I say goodbye. I have enjoyed my stay here and I can always come to a place here where I always had and will always have a good time. I enjoyed the events that I particiapted in and I enjoyed the 10 mans, but most of all I enjoyed the people that are part of HG. The Staff is a dedicated bunch in which they put others into cheerful server before worrying about themselves. I will miss jailbreak and how people always raged on how they couldnt beat the first jump on obstacle course and I will miss the epic castle wars on Minigames, but all good things must come on an end. Even though I leave HG I will always respect and always admire on my future Travels, what HG is truly about, making the gamer happy.

Sincerely,

Terminator