Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Not gonna be here for a week or so

Waffle<3

So I went dirt bike riding Friday night. I was going about 40mph when there was an unexpected cliff. Hit both my brakes and it was to late and i was going to fast. Dont remember anything else except for the last 10 minutes of an ambulance ride. Rushed into the emergency room where they did ultrasound pretty much every where. Had multiple x-rays and cat scans. I have severe ligament damage to my left wrist, and they afraid of brain swelling. Sorry guys ill be back soon!

164826_186938834664608_100000454781716_5.jpg

So I went dirt bike riding Friday night. I was going about 40mph when there was an unexpected cliff. Hit both my brakes and it was to late and i was going to fast. Dont remember anything else except for the last 10 minutes of an ambulance ride. Rushed into the emergency room where they did ultrasound pretty much every where. Had multiple x-rays and cat scans. I have severe ligament damage to my left wrist' date=' and they afraid of brain swelling. Sorry guys ill be back soon!

[img']http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/j4/164826_186938834664608_100000454781716_5.jpg[/img]

ligaments, QQ

So I am good. They think. Out of the hospital for good! Wrist turned out to be just sprained with some pretty bad swelling and stuff. My head should be good. I need to get checked every hour to see if my pupils are good and if I have good reflexes. Other than that I am fine! I am more concerned about the 1000 dollars that needs to go into my bike :( But well see! Thanks guys for everything. Internet is turned back on at my house in around 2-3 days! Cya then!