Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Misunderstood??? (Cr(+)sshair plz look @this)

sticky purple

I am going to start off with the template as to not waste time

1.Your in-game name:Sticky Purple/Repoman

2.Server that you where banned on:Gmod RP

3.Banning admin:HG | Cr(+)sshair

4.Your Steam-Id:STEAM_0:0:29171828

5.Reason for ban:esp

I am not trying to come off angry here or defiant in any way.I have never esp'ed in my gaming history and never plan too.If I pissed of an admin,I am very sorry and wish to be unbanned.If you are serious about thinking that I have esp'ed then PLEASE hear me out,I have no reason to esp in a rp server for the following reasons:

1.Gmod is a sandbox game and dont need to hack on it

2.RP is a game of trying to make money not see through walls

3.I don't think esp can help in rp cause it doesn't help enough for the risk of getting banned or getting a virus

4.You don't need esp if you can build a base to protect from thieves or cops,or can simply get a lockpick to break into bases.

Its been really long time since I have seen crosshair ANYWHERE,can I get an unban from another admin or someone higher than crosshair?I swear on my life I will never do anything against the rules...Crosshair even changed his name on steam to bubberskater,if you would like to talk to me on steam about the issue feel free to do so.

how about we talk on here crosshair,you where NOT cloaked...or it didnt work because you where noclipped in the air and where looking right at me with ur pocket or keys(u had nothing in ur hands).Please can I have an unban,I SWEAR ON MY LIFE that I was not wallhacking or anything like that and I will never break any hg rules again.Please give a guy a second chance,I have given nothing else but respect to all HG members and community,I have loved to play on their servers and would like to continue too...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can you give me a second chance,I have put so much time into hg servers to risk fucking it up,I BEG YOU TO UNBAN ME!!!

Dude,I saw you clear as day floating in the sky without hacks or anything like that,please see that you might have messed up while trying to cloak yourself or something because i definately did not hack,I SWEAR TO GOD MAN!Give me one more chance,if I fuck up I will not return to the forums to try to get unbanned and waste your time because if I get banned I am going to be seen as a lost cause and be thought of as a hacker or something.Please give me one more chance man...

how about we talk on here crosshair,you where NOT cloaked...or it didnt work because you where noclipped in the air and where looking right at me with ur pocket or keys(u had nothing in ur hands).Please can I have an unban,I SWEAR ON MY LIFE that I was not wallhacking or anything like that and I will never break any hg rules again.Please give a guy a second chance,I have given nothing else but respect to all HG members and community,I have loved to play on their servers and would like to continue too...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can you give me a second chance,I have put so much time into hg servers to risk fucking it up,I BEG YOU TO UNBAN ME!!!

I know I really shouldn't be posting here BUT this sorta just popped up while I was reading and no one said anything.

he say's he wasn't wallhacking but then asks for a second chance, and goes on to say he won't break HG rules "Again". Then asks for another second chance. It seems sorta like he's admitted that he was hacking.

i may be wrong.

Is there a way to tell from the demo if crosshair was definitely cloaked? I don't know about GMOD, but in CSS, if you spectate and use the guns menu, other players can see guns flying around the map where you are in spec. It could be an issue like that.

Alright i just performed a little experiment. and yeah if you're cloaked your name can still be seen, even with 'pocket' tool out.

http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/69/rp_downtown_v20023.jpg - Physgun out (you can see the blue glow)

http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/fd/rp_downtown_v20026.jpg - Pocket tool out (you can see nothing, however you CAN see his name.

He followed me prior to the demo and I was high in the skies.

^this right here seems like extreme luck in him chasing you, or esp//walls, lol.