Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Peace

Headshot

Well, it obvious that I over stayed my welcome. I guess I should have left with HyperC and Pavin, or definately with Kiri, because all thats left of the old clan (HeLL-Ton!c) is council and a few staff.

This is going to be my last post/thread, there is no point arguing over a videogame.

I don't have time to list the good people and the bad people and my comments on them because I have to go to work, but I will say this:

In the unban thread you can tell who is a true friend and who will back whatever council says.

The only name I am going to say is faithless. Dude, ONE HOUR before I made my unban request, I tenmanned WITH YOU, with 'aGGiN^' as my name, and you said NOTHING. It seemed to me that you were fine with it, until someone had a thread on it, then you go against me. I'm just throwing that out there.

I'm sorry for all the people that tried to help me, it put your name out there against staff and council.

If I can't play tenmans or in the servers anymore, I understand, it's been fun. The few friends that I had left in here, it has been fun, goodbye.

Peace,

Headshot/imAturtle

Look, we don't want you to leave. It was my decision to ban you. Admit it. Were you ever told to NOT use that name? Yes. Hence the ban. It made you come to the forums and discuss it.

This has blown up beyond proportion. I am disappointed with a lot of the things that were said. It always comes to this. Someone blows up and all these new accusations about problems arise.

It all has blown up because you were not man enough to admit you were wrong and change your name.

If you want to leave, that's your decision. It's not mine, or anyone else on council's decision that you leave.

Like I've said, I don't want to see you staying banned.

You have to realize this has nothing to do with favorites, if you think Veterans deserve to be A) above the rules or B) not punished for the rules we have enforced since you've been here then all that does is put Veterans in the same "elitist" group as Staff and Council. If we let this slide(again, after informing you before) then it would be no better than us letting another Staff or Council get away with the same thing.

I don't want you to leave headshot, but it seems like it is your time to go. You pushed your boundaries and you pushed to far. I have seen this before and I am sure uI will see this again. Goodluck and I hope you understand someday why you were banned and why you have to admit you were wrong. I hope other learn from this and see that they are not above the rules no matter how high up they are. Belive it or not I had a moment like yours weeks ago and I found out who my true friends are in HG and who are nOt. I understand about how some higher ups don't know how to handle situations because they have not been here long enough to understand them, but at the same time they deserve all the respect in the world because then earned that respect. Today we lose not only a great leader but a great person. We all have fuck ups sometimes most learn from the mistakes they made. Unfortunately you did not, I'll miss you headshot. Peace

Ps sorry for grammatical errors it is 7 am and I'm some what drunks

The only name I am going to say is faithless. Dude, ONE HOUR before I made my unban request, I tenmanned WITH YOU, with 'aGGiN^' as my name, and you said NOTHING. It seemed to me that you were fine with it, until someone had a thread on it, then you go against me. I'm just throwing that out there.

Peace,

Headshot/imAturtle

Maybe he didn't notice it? When i first saw the thread about your name i had to look twice to realize what it said. And noone wants to see you leave this has just been completely blown out of proportion claiming we are singling you out.

To be honest I saw your name as "aGGiN^", and i did not think once that it meant what it was suppose to be in the first place. That's just me (as addressed from many members i have downs). Really though, you are making this bigger than ever headshot. If i did something wrong, I won't fight against it. I take it as a man, and your taking this way to far like a little school kid on the playground telling on someone and wont let down. I thought you had the brains of that person. After 5 years or so.....5 YEARS, and you do this retarded shit because of a word. Seriously don't take this so harsh onto yourself and everyone else. It's not my decision to make you stay or leave. But I will throw out some words of wisdom for you. Take care.

Later Headshot a.k.a imAturtle, I'll still see ya around.

As for everyone here saying he's leaving for this incident, you need to look at a larger picture. If you read the thread of what happened, many things were pointed out whether they are true or false. There are other reasons he is leaving not just for this one mishap. Am I the only one that can see this?

I guess I'm late to this thread, but the reason I didn't say anything about your name is because I didn't notice it at first glance. When it was pointed out to me later, it was obvious that you were in the wrong. No one wants you to leave, but you were banned and when you came to the forums, all you tried to do was justify your wrong doing. You're better than that, I've known you a while now and don't understand where all of this is coming from

Read these posts. Don't leave the family. Sounds sappy, but just forgive and most importantly forget!

I feel like you might realize in the future that you have made a mistake if you leave over this.

I saw your name before all this and didn't think twice about it, maybe cuz of the random caps and stuff, but some figured it out. (ima Fox)

Theres nothing wrong with saying that word in the company of trusted friends, but you were in the wrong, and the ban was to get you to acknowledge that.

Please man. OG's don't bail. Give us permission to delete this thread and let's just stop talking about it.

Edited by Never trust a hippie