Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Deadmau5 Signature Request

Protomega

Signature/Avatar Request Form

Text you want included: Protomega

Style (Graffiti, simple, grunge, dark, scary, bright, colorful, girly, preppy, crazy, etc): Something that blends with the whole scene

Colors (Self explanatory): MediuPurple and maybe some white under glow, very subtle though as to not really stand out.

Content (What stuff you would like in the sig or avatar, including specific pictures. Example: a couch :idea:): Deadmau5 head on both sides both facing toward the center. The background I feel needs to be abstract or have a fading glow on the heads where in the center is the purple. The text itself maybe be embossed or beveled.

Form/Size (Banner, Avatar, Steam ID pic, etc): Forum Signature

Special instructions: I really want to see what you guys come up with, don't worry so much on the request as the style, I can't stress enough that I feel you should look at the signature you make and just say "I enjoyed working on this one".

I'm excited to see what you guys come up with but I have a feeling iHAX is going to rock my socks off.

The signature is good but there are a few things i'm not sure I like:

The HG text has white around it, which makes it look poorly cut. The yellow doesn't match the color scheme and the text is too dark as well as not matching with the color scheme. The fade is uneven with too much darkness on the left.The Deadmau5 head has some white border that is giving it that poorly cut look. Keep up the good work though, it's getting there!

One last thing, try and make the Deadmau5 head feel more 3D. I'm sort of neutral on the stars.

The signature is good but there are a few things i'm not sure I like:

The HG text has white around it, which makes it look poorly cut. The yellow doesn't match the color scheme and the text is too dark as well as not matching with the color scheme. The fade is uneven with too much darkness on the left.The Deadmau5 head has some white border that is giving it that poorly cut look. Keep up the good work though, it's getting there!

One last thing, try and make the Deadmau5 head feel more 3D. I'm sort of neutral on the stars.

sure! ^^

4sh6b8.png

Went abstract and graffiti style on the BG... worked with a common render but I liked the idea of the purple making the deadmau5 pop. Text I just mixed the two main colors and threw a 2 px border on not to sure about the bevel and embossed look so I went with just flat with a little under glow inbetween the letters. Anyways I hope I rocked your socks a little Proto! Let Me Know... Deadmau5 for life. ;):D

P.S. Went balls out on this and "I enjoyed working on this one"

Also sorry for the late post I have been busy but I guess better late then never. Right :P

Edited by i H A X

4sh6b8.png

Went abstract and graffiti style on the BG... worked with a common render but I liked the idea of the purple making the deadmau5 pop. Text I just mixed the two main colors and threw a 2 px border on not to sure about the bevel and embossed look so I went with just flat with a little under glow inbetween the letters. Anyways I hope I rocked your socks a little Proto! Let Me Know... Deadmau5 for life. ;):D

Also sorry for the late post I have been busy but I guess better late then never. Right :P

Nice! I really like the BG! :P

4sh6b8.png

I personally enjoy this one a lot, though as always there are concerns, but not from me (Rather my girlfriend). She says that the signature has too much going on.

I personally enjoy this one a lot, though as always there are concerns, but not from me (Rather my girlfriend). She says that the signature has too much going on.

Well is it for you or your girlfriend? You asked for abstract/graffiti so i mixed and there is a lot going on but that's what you asked for crazy blah blah whatever. It doesn't matter how much is going on just as long as the focal point is the Mau5. It keeps you looking at the signature. I won't argue but this is my attempt for you so if you like it then my work is done here. If not well I tried...