Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Please Understand - Disputing RAWZ

killer456

1. Your in-game name: Ned digger

2. Server that you were banned on: jailbreak

3. The Banning admin: rawz

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:38595735

5. Reason for ban: misunderstanding

I believe it is fair to allow me to be able to share my side of the story. I purchased admin today, I have played HG jailbreak in the past and I really enjoyed playing in the server the last time I was there. I decided to buy admin.

Aside from the grotesque, racist name that I asked him to change to begin with,

I personally believe there is nothing wrong with my name, seeing as my first name is Ned and I like to dig. However, I am willing to change my name if you think it's inappropriate, that is not a problem.

he also abuses the fire command in the screenshot. Not to mention that the person he used the fire command on did nothing wrong. (I also believe he drugged them prior to using the fire command, because he says "WTF" etc.) This person is an embarrassment to the HG servers.

I have not used admin for a while, I did not mean to set that person on fire that was an accident and I apologize. I am sincerely sorry for doing that and it will not happen again. I tried to cancel it but I couldn't.

Then rawz says I was "spamming the chat," my intentions were not to spam the chat. I was using the ALL chat, but I honestly didn't know that was breaking a rule. I didn't know using all chat was against the rules, I wasn't spamming at all...

Next, rawz says I muted him. I ONLY did this because I was trying to figure out how to use the mute command, after I muted him I quickly unmuted him, I didn't do it to intentionally mute him I was just trying to figure out how to use it.

I believe there is a great misunderstanding here, I am EXTREMELY sorry for causing any problems, I didn't mean to. I have read the rules and will be extremely careful, I really like your servers so please unban me today. I think everyone should get a second chance. I didn't mean to use all chat I'm sorry I'm new just give me a break. I paid $15 for admin, so please give me another chance or I'd like a refund. Thanks.