Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Banned from CS:S Jailbreak server.

Sgt_Taters

I was giving orders as a CT, and I decided to play fish in a barrel, which is when all T go inside solitary, and block the windows with sprays, and one CT empties a Deagle clip into the solitary area. I played only twice and only killed one person, then decided to send them all to big cage. Then I got banned. I've seen other CT's play it and not get banned, so I figuired why can't I? I wasn't even given a warning.

1. Your in-game name: Sgt.Taters

2. Server that you where banned on: Jailbreak

3. The Banning admin: Sexy Donut

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:13499629

5. Reason for ban: Just said "Kicked and Banned".

Edited by Sgt_Taters

Please use the template. If I were the banning admin i would have permanently banned you because that is the stupidest thing ive heard a ct do. I'm not sure who banned you but, just stay on the forums until you get an answer.

I've seen Sgt_Taters do this before. I've banned him for it myself. That is crap. He should be put on T only list immediately.

You're to strict, and I've never played fish in a barrel before. You cry about everything, and you're ban happy.