Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

deagle i no nothing will happen...

jobo

I'm tired of the fact that deagle is allowed to start all the shit he wants but as soon as someone talks shit back they get muted or banned. He may say he is just messing around but then anyone else could say the same thing. Just tonight i was muted because i told him he had no life because he had almost 5 days in the server after he kept spamming rage retry and shit like that everytime i were to rejoin. After i was muted i made my name "deagle is douche" then was banned. I'm sick of his shit and how people have to put up with it. I figured someone had to at least stand up to him and i did, I also payed the price. I know nothing will happen to deagle but ya I have a screen shot of the shit he probably wont have one because he never has anything happen to him, but if you want one just tell me.

rofl i dont care if kids talk shit cause their joking around but when their talking shit just to be a ass hole than thats a different story. you didnt start your story at the correct time, lets start when you first joined teh server before what got oyu banned. you joined and started spamming music and hyperC told you to stop spamming in admin chat you didnt listen so i kicked then you rejoind and started talking shit about hyperc so i muted you. then you left fora while rejoined and everything was cool. then you started geting mad and retring so i put in normal chat Rage Retry. then you started talking shit and i QUOTE "b/c u got the 2 biggest douce bag admins here", "douche*", "u mean lie and say ur a good admin?","no deagle ur just a fag w/ no life","almost 5 days in here", then i muted you then you changed your name to deagle is a douche and i banned oyu for 2 hours, which then you proceeded to dirty for a unban which you got.

This is probably not needed, but I think Deagle is a play too much douche as well. Me and him have silly little arguments sometimes and for whatever reason he has, he likes to think he's superior to everyone because he can point and click a mouse faster and a bit more accurate than other people. Personally I think it's bullshit when someone uses their "skillz" to make fun of other people on the server. Deagle I'm not saying you make fun of people necessarily, however you have done it to me.

Just wanted to throw that out there. Deagle=Douche.

xD

Alliteration?!!?

How dare you use such a word like this in the internet, let alone a Counter Strike clan website??

Might I request a....

:dj:

Image macros inserted into a sentence with ellipses are for wowfags and weeaboos.

Now go...

:diaf:

If deagle's story is correct I would have banned as well. Despite an argument with an admin, unless I know the person , if they change their name to insult/disrespect me due to them not agreeing with an admins prior judgements I would ban after the kick. Perhaps not 2 hours, but at least it was just a temp ban. I ran into a similar incident yesterday on D2 24/7. A simple five minute ban for dis especting my decision on mic spamming then insulting me. Another admin banned instead of me, thanks SWAT. 10 minutes later same thing, I ban for 5 minute. To my knowledge these kids were friends with staff, and thought they could talk smack to any admin they felt like. It is just annoying. A 2 hour ban does result in complaints such as this though.

Judgement: Jobo= Nub

I was their and deg didn't do anything wrong, what happened is i did admin only chat to saying jobo stop mic spamming, he didn't then deg muted him he rejoins talking shit saying who muted me i bet it was hyperc cause he doesn't like it...Everyone should know the server rules and getting warned more than once is B.S. Some people need to start getting banned like after first warning 1hr then 1day ,1week and if they still are hard headed perma...It seems mean but having to warn people 5-10 times a day is lame...

Yeah, if you change your name to directly insult an admin/HT or HG member, you should be banned after the first warning to change your name. And yes, everyone has the chance toread the rules before the click the "OK" button in the server. 1 warning should be enough, and then if ban is needed, it should be done. Jobo, think of this as a warning, and do not insult admins or anyother players on the server. It's in the rules man.

i was just kicked for the spam that's why i came back pissed as for my name i just got angry at the ban and posted this because i thought it would be a 5 min ban maybe 30 but it was 2 hours i kind of expected to get banned but i didn't think it would come so fast and w/o warning. but w/e its over w/ kind of silly wat some little thing has caused

Nobody thinks anyone is cool on css b/c they are good or because they win arguments and seem powerful, how about instead of trying to impress others, people just play the game and stay off the ban or mic unless its necessary

Van is kewl only cuz he's great on his knees....Dj well he's too old to get down on his knees the old hoebag