Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

hey tired HG MEMBER CALLING ME NOOB.

darkkiller

HELLO I BEEN PLAYING JAILBREAK PASS 2 MONTH. WHEN I START PLAYING THE SERVER I LIKE THE SERVER. THAT WHY I JOIN BECOME A HG CLAN MEMBER. THEN I START DONATE BY BUYING ADMIN. SO TODAY I PLAY JB SERVER AND SOME GUY NAME SEAFOOD AKA LAZARUS JOIN THE SERVER . THERE WAS 10 CT AND 19 TS SO SEAFOOD JOIN THE CTS IT 11 CT AND 19 TS. I WAS CAMPING IN SOCCER I DID NOT KNOW I WAS LAST CT. AND TS WAS PLAYING SONG FOR FREEDAY. SO SEAFOOD HE BEACON ME AND WHEN I DIE HE SAID NOOB DOWN. and i ask him what i did wrong and he said i breaking the rules. i cant see chat becuz everyone using chat and admin chat,join server and disconnect the server

# 1233 "Seafood Sensation (InMyPants)" STEAM_0:1:18265306 18

6. Seafood Sensation (InMy 1396-Lazarus res, admin, kick, ban, slay, chat, custom(1)

REALLY IF YOU GUY dont want new hg clan member to be a admin or new hg member to join. just tell us

i dont know what i did wrong to make lazarus to hate me

[HG] MEMBER OR HIGHER MEMBER IF YOU GUY DONT WANT ME TO BUY ADMIN JUST MASSAGE ME OR COMMENT MY PAGE

Okay... since when did I ever say I hate you? I barely know who you are. You were breaking rules by clearly camping before last CT so to give the Ts their fair chance to find you, I beaconed you. And I am not an HG member or recruit, so do not hold this incident against the clan. This is simple a matter of one broken rule being dealt with and that dealing with being blown out of proportion. Calm down a bit.

First take the caps lock off. Secondly, the entirety of dead chat was complaining about the admin camping before last. Not being able to slay you, I opted for the next best option in beaconing you lest they get the wrong idea that admins are above the rules. You admitted to breaking the rules and you weren't even slayed for it. You even got three kills off before dying, so I don't see what your problem with it is.

And if being called a noob is that big of an offense to you, I would honestly suggest finding a new hobby. Noob is probably the most-used word on this game if not "LOL."

alright when i join the server start saying noob down do other person like it no..it red = dead, but using admin power against other admin that call break the rules "admin abuse"

............ wut? Why are we randomly on red = dead? And... wut?????