Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Why was I banned

Night Stalker

Ok I am a load mouth and like to get on some peoples nerves but I do not believe in RACISM as Bushido Brown says if so please show me were, all I did I was respond to what was said to me when killed and all I wrote down was nig period nothing more and as far as hacking MR Brown I believe You DO Period .And if Some of the Admins Would actually do what they have to they would see it ,and please I am not saying that all the admins don't do the job they have to but even you admins know that a few need to get better but if you Gentlemen think that what I did is a reason to be banned so be it and MR brown by trying to get rid of me does not change the fact sir that you do hack and will get caught

Edited by Doobie

Ok I am a load mouth and like to get on some people's nerves but I do not believe in RACISM as Bushido Brown says if so. Please show me where, all I did I was respond to what was said to me when killed and all I wrote down was 'nig': nothing more.

As far as hacking MR Brown I believe You do.

And if Some of the Admins Would actually do what they have to they would see it ,and please I am not saying that all the admins don't do the job they have to but even you admins know that a few need to get better but if you think that what I did is a reason to be banned so be it and MR brown by trying to get rid of me does not change the fact sir that you do hack and will get caught

https://hellsgamers.com/threads/40037-quot-Night-Stalker-quot-STEAM_0-0-11546177-%28-RACISM-%29?highlight=0%3A0%3A11546177

As well, please correct your post with the template provided in the Unban request.

The fact that you think he cheats does not entitle you to use a racist pejorative.

'nig' can be perceived as one of these racist terms.

Doobie was your banning admin so wait for his response as to what should be done.

You just bore testimony from your own mouth as to your poor character and ban. It is the truth that nothing comes out of a person's mouth that they don't find acceptable, mostly.

You're very irrational and pretty much jump to a hacking conclusion for EVERYONE that kills you more than once. You even start fabricating stuff. I told you a long time ago to go to spectate, make a demo, and submit it to this forum. But you didn't. An ADMIN asked you one day about me and you said NOTHING. Why? Because you are aware of how full of it you are. So whenever one of your confrontations reaches the point where you're prompted to actually do something, you shut up.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not meaning to belittle you and I'm actually not mad, but I do get tired of you, as do many others, even the people you don't accuse. So the chance to get rid of you becomes and opportunity rather than a loss; for both myself and the server. There was a definite atmosphere of happiness when everyone noticed you couldn't connect, and laughter when you tried to connect again. "Ah good I'll actually be able to hear the game instead of his mouth." someone said.

Its perfectly understandable for you to suspect people of cheating from time to time. After watching you play (I do it for the lols it gives), I can definitely see how you would. W+M1 and faith generally don't account for much in CS:S. You also fail to simply aim in situations that are enormously in your favor. For example, you were on the T roof and spotted a T waiting to ambush spawners by the car. You spent about 15 bullets on a guy that wasn't moving and was completely unaware that you saw him. 2 bullets was all it should've taken with your sprayer's-choice M4. More than 2 bullets is spraying.

On the other hand I know alot of things I do can appear shady. For example, I can perform crude echolocation (what bats do) with the sound channels. The new radar was a godsend to me, there are alot of times where I can just look at it and play Bust-a-Move, literally, with 16 pairs of eyes. Plus people like to stick their guns through the wall and think they're hidden. People like to spam the mic and literally give me a bright yellow position cue. People cast their shadows and muzzle flashes through alot of things (think T roof). Some guy stands right above me, misses, and his shell casings go "ting-a-ling" at my feet and give him away. If you got some fps config goin you probably won't notice many of these cues because they're gone.

I would go some more into stuff but this is getting longer than I wanted.

Oh and if you're wondering why I never respond, I just mute you as soon as you start up 75% of the time. Other than that, it actually hurts my gameplay to get mad and troll back, so I just don't do it.

Cheer up anyway. It is just a temp ban, unless someone upgrades it.

Sorry for the rant everyone.