Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[HG] »�elink

Lt. Richard

1. Abuser name: [HG] »ÃÂelink

2. Their Steam Id: No maor admin commands, Couldnt get it

3. What server: HG jailbreak

4. About what time: 10:15 EST

5. PROOF:http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/gz/screenshot.jpg

6. Please tell us about the incident: Well, i was playing ct and i was on top of the above kitchen. Let it be noted i had full view of the T's and could listen to lead. Delink was on big cage and he didnt follow an order so i killed him, Ironically i was teamswitched right after i killed him. In the screenshot he said i told you not to camp, I didnt get an admin chat message or any warning prior to the switch. And he said no camping before last ct. Well doesnt camping refer to not being in view of the t's so you cant be a guard? I had full view, i could listen to orders to harm was given. I wasent baiting. All im asking is for a talk. He doesnt want to realize hes wrong. I was given no warning not to get on the alarm above kitchen.

-Thanks richard

EDIT________________________________________

iN MOTD it says they must warn a wrongdoer in admin chat.

Edited by Lt. Richard
becuase

I understand that, i didnt want to post the 15 min arguement we had in game, him using all chat and i was using player to admin chat, The screenshot just demonstrates that i killed him, i was teamswitched he said because he said not to camp. The point is, i didnt get any warning. And he does not want to realize his mistake

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Edit: Oh btw, At the very bottom i should have showed more. The arguement happened when i said why was i switched.

Okay, i did teamlocked u because i told u to get down from there because u didn't move from ur spot, u was camping the armory door. + he told me to move when u killed me..

but YES i did warn u!

hl2_2011-02-28_16-30-29-97.jpg

hl2_2011-02-28_16-30-40-49.jpg

Edited by Delink