Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Goodbye & Hello

Hello HellsGamers...

Some of you may know me as iHAX... usually filling in requests for the graphics part of the community. At least on the forums.

You CSS freaks know I was usually chilling in 24/7 DM Surf.

Eventually I traveled abroad to other servers and stumbled upon HG's JB Server...

(Being New to JB) I was addicted so I just had 24/7 DM Surf and JB in my favorites.

*VAC BANNED*

So I live with a room mate and his girlfriend she starts talking about tattoos at a party and getting all touch and grab showing me (Where She Thinks It Would be Hot to have tattoos) Her BF my room mate sees this and decides to jump on my computer and inject a .exe and Aimbot in the JB server. I didn't realize this until me and 1337roflcopter tried joining surf and I was VAC Banned.

So I confront him and he admits it... So I'm back and not going under the name

iHAX

Just gonna hold off on the Recruit thing for a while till I get known with the community again.

See you all in Surf, Bhop, and especially JB

Sorry for the confusion and I'll be working on your GFX as soon as I get PS up and running.

Thanks HG

Wolfman

Edited by Wolfman