Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

jjk Why Was I Banned?

Zcarp

You're here to promote a fun atmosphere and keep order.

You admit you dont have a mic while play on CT, yet when Jimbo says he does not have a mic, you move him to T, he doesnt liek it, so you ban him...wtf?

You kick spectators when server isnt even full...wtf?

Italk was one of those spectators, using powers on admins...wtf?

Starting fights and ending it with a ban...wtf?

Ignoring me when I ask you to lighten up, yet you can tell Soccerkid he needs to straighten up...wtf?

DONT FUCKING USE POWERS EVERY FUCKIGN CHANCE YOU GET.

I am demoting you temp until you understand that you are FAR too harsh.

(5 min ban so you can come here to read)

Ok. Just to explain myself. I moved Jimbo because I needed to make the teams fair. Not only that but he CONSTANTLY disrespects me. That is why I banned because I warned many times to not disrespect other players and so did Soccer.

It says in the MOTD that cts DO NOT need to have a mic and I wasn't on ct at the time I was T. I have a mic and only play ct when I can use my mic. The reason I kicked the spectator was because they were spec for a while. A good 10 rounds and I did ask if they were even there. I did not know I couldn't use powers on admins even though I really don't do that. Which fight did I start and end?

And I am sorry I didn't see you say lighten up. I told Soccer to chill because he was freaking out EVERY round and I don't want what happened to me to happen to him. He's a cool guy. And finally, I do need to chill sometimes with powers. I'm just having trouble these past few days with spammers, free killers, free shooters, and people constantly disrespecting me and other players.

And this is not me trying to be disrespect full. I am just a little irritated that you spammed music twice and banned me outright without any kind of a warning. I'm not trying to be a dick here. Just.... I don't know.

Demoting to temp means I have lost my admin powers? And if so, for how long.

oh and im a fuckign fa****

Edited by JJK

My sympathies to you.

How many times do I have to tell you guys, if you're going to accuse someone of "CONSTANTLY DISRESPECTING ME" report it.

We do not care in this thread about that. Get proof and we'll deal with it.

thx jjk u saw what happend even ask soccorkid and also i have more info on this in admin abuse on zcarp name and zcarp i wasnt disrescpecting u i was trying to talk to u and u dont replay but u mute me wth???. Zcarp just becaues u have powers dosnt mean u abuse them.

I muted you because you insulted me after I warned you. I warned everyone. That is why I muted you. Then leaving and coming right back is avoiding mute. Nic was waring people not to avoid mute earlier and you did so I banned. If you have more proof then please feel free to post it. I felt that I was in the right though. I was just following the MOTD.

I muted you because you insulted me after I warned you. I warned everyone. That is why I muted you. Then leaving and coming right back is avoiding mute. Nic was waring people not to avoid mute earlier and you did so I banned. If you have more proof then please feel free to post it. I felt that I was in the right though. I was just following the MOTD.

If someone tells you to fuck off once or twice it is not disrespect. It is called the internet. You need to stop overreacting.

Do not mute instantly. Let people voice their opinion. They will come back to avoid mute so that they can express their opinion. You need to understand that.

Ok. I was just doing what I read on the forums. An admin muted for telling them to fuck off. Ok.

There is a difference between being an admin and a douche bag. Please do not be an idiot. Do your job as an admin but if someone insults you, DO NOT TAKE IT TO HEART. IT IS THE INTERNET.

The only people who take insults over the internet to heart are people with no lives.

I have even seen people insult DJ and he just ignores them. I do not understand why the rest of you admins cannot be like that.

Is it because you want to show that you have powers over other people? Do you like to go on power trips?

Edited by JhaJha