Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

-=Revenant=- banned for some reason

Rev

1. Your in-game name: -=Revenant=-

2. Server that you where banned on: According to your logs I was banned on Office, but I've never played on that server. I play exclusively on 24/7 dust2 at 67.228.167.141:27015

3. The Banning admin: Your logs say that "Staff" banned me, so I don't know who.

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:1708779

5. Reason for ban: I honestly have no idea. I remember dropping to spectator from Terrorist but couldn't join T side again because there were too many players, so I joined CT. I killed maybe 3 guys and then got banned. I've been playing on the server for well over a year, so if anyone here plays on the 24/7 dust2 server they should know who I am and that I'm definitely not a hacker. I know it wasn't for racism either, so that rules out the two biggest reasons that I can come up with. If I did break a rule then just let me know which rule I broke and I'll just let this go.

Thanks.

I just wanted to add that I don't see my steam I.D. (STEAM_0:0:1708779) on the ban reports, so if this is going to stick, I would just like to know what I did wrong.

Thanks in advance.