Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Attention ALL League of Legends Players!!!!

Kurosaki Ichigo

Are you a competitive LoL player? Do you like to show off your skills? Well here is your chance to do so by participating in a league called I-COG (International Competitive Online Gaming). Here is some important information that you should know about this league.

1) Runned by excellent staff that know what they are doing.

2) I-COG will be hosting a Season 1 Tourney with a big prize of Riot Points.

3) They host League of Legends Drafts (events). For more info please visit this link to see the ruleset for the league in general and go to Section 4 where you will find the layout of the LoL Drafts http://www.i-cog.org/ruleset/lol.

4)Meet new LoL players from different teams, places, etc.

So if your ever bored and want to pwn some noobs who have no idea what they are doing, then try I-COG today!!!. If you have an further questions you may go on their Ventrilo Server where they host the drafts and are always on to assist you with anything. Vent Info: vent.i-cog.org port is 9765. So give this a try! You wont regret it!

• 2 weeks later...

Update: Season 1 Registration will be open on Monday March 28th 2011! The prize will be 50 Riot Points for the entire team at the end of the season. For more information in regards to this please visit their website http://www.i-cog.org. A League of Legends 5v5 Draft will be held soon! I do not know the exact date but be sure to check their website regularly as they may post up a date for the next draft! And I-COG is sponsored by Riot Games!

• 2 weeks later...