Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Request

tokyofist

1. Your in-game name: -hg- tokyofist

2. Server that you were banned on: Dust 24/7 DM Eu (and all other servers)

3. The Banning admin: Unable to provide this information

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:14380006

5. Reason for ban: I am not sure why i have been banned! :/

I was online last night, not playing, but banned a few players and was able to access the server without problems.

Today however i have been told that i am banned from the server. I have tried to access all other HG servers, and again am told that i have been banned. I am able to access non HG servers.

I have checked and cannot see any report submitted about me.

I am wondering if somebody could advise why I have been banned, and what i can do to be unbanned.

Many thanks

Tokyo

Edited by F4ithl3ss

I've just been told it might be due to the fact that i've not submitted my report for someone that ive banned. So im having a look just now to see who ive missed. :/

Please let me know if this is the case, and also which person i've not reported. :D

1, 2

These are all of the bans you have made without reports,

You need to read the admin rules after purchasing admin on one of our servers. Think about it logically, if you ban someone for 1 day for hacking, they are just going to come back in the server and hack again tomorrow. However, if you post a report after banning them, we can ban them permanently from the server to ensure they never return.

To record a demo, type "record demoname" in console and when you think you have spectated the player long enough for a sufficient amount of evidence, type "stop" in console. To upload the demo to the forums you can use the websites zhost.hellsgamers.com, mediafire.com, rapidshare.com, or any other file uploading sites. The demo can be found in your cstrike directory:

C:/Program Files/Steam/steamapps/(your account name)/counter-strike source/cstrike
then look for the demoname to upload it.

I will unban you, but make sure if you read the rules, and if you ban anyone for hacking, racism, or any major offenses, you need to post a report.

Thanks for the update F4ithl3ss.

I am now up to date with all my ban reports.

I am familiar with how to record and post ban reports.... ive submitted around 20 to date... but just had a major blip in remember to post them.

I promise to keep up to date with all future bans reports.

Many thanks

Tokyo