Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Good morning sunshine, the world says Hello.

Hey guys, my name is Stevenson. Well, that's my in-game name. My real name is Jacob. Anywhoo, I would like to say hello to everyone in the community. I have only been a partially-significant part of the community for the last couple of days. In this time, I have met some really cool people. (Stealth, B.Rabbit, Admiral, Darkzeus, and many more than that.) This people and more have made my gaming experiance a load of fun. I am glad that I am now part of this highly-acclaimed group. I hope everyone I come into contact with will be my friend and I hope to make some of my best memories here. Thank you all for dealing with me so far and will now deal with me some more. :amuse::P

Why you think stay up in to the early morning its because everyday I can go out side and Watch the beautiful gift of the sun come up. Welcome to Hellsgamers Stevenson let me know if you ever need any help on the forums / Teamspeak / or in game. Stop by the Help Desk in teamspeak I'm alway there. :) <3 ALL

sunrise.jpg

LOVE THE SUNRISES HERE!!

Welcome to the mayhem Stevenson. I don't post much on the forums probably as much as I should. It is great playing with you on the servers, glad you could make it on the boards. I'm sure I will be seeing more of you in the future on the servers and on teamspeak.