Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

banned by another admin

lil_ben5

I banned you because you were screaming at me for absolutely no reason. I have proof , but my PC is down. (I'm on my phone. ) I simply told you thAt you can't Ban people for giving orders to go to solitary. You proceeded to cuss at me and insult me. If you were smart, you would have known you were only banned for 30 minutes. You reAly need to calm down dude.

I'll have proof as soon as my pc is back up.

I banned you because you were screaming at me for absolutely no reason. I have proof , but my PC is down. (I'm on my phone. ) I simply told you thAt you can't Ban people for giving orders to go to solitary. You proceeded to cuss at me and insult me. If you were smart, you would have known you were only banned for 30 minutes. You reAly need to calm down dude.

I'll have proof as soon as my pc is back up.

You do not have the right to ban or kick other admins. If you think they are abusing their powers make an abuse report thread in the forums.

Jha = deadman?

either way, he is m ore than right

Only Staff and Council have authority to punish admins.

Any admins arguing publicity ingame with both be demoted

Jha = deadman?

either way, he is m ore than right

Only Staff and Council have authority to punish admins.

Any admins arguing publicity ingame with both be demoted

True dat. Swat is just mad he didnt get to it before me.