Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Perp admins SUCK

Mitch

Okay this is like the 15th time i have asked for help in the perp server because of RDM, parcore, cardm... ETC... i had my ak on me and a deagle with full ammo i get out of my car and i say hey and i get shot by three cops and a citizen... the cops stole everything i had. i asked for help about 10 times. no answer. i ALWAYS ask for help and get none. Richie was on. General tim was on. and master was on. It only seems richie only EVER does anythin with admin when he is the one being rdmed etc... iv lost so many guns because of rdm and the admins dont do anything.

its in the right spot for now... but really iv lost like 20k worth of guns and ammo due to rdm and NO ONE cares enles it happens to them,,, Green should be admin... he always helps people -.- he was the most helpful admin in the dark rp and he should have perp admin

If you're having a problem, please record a demo and provide us with it, as well as the SteamIDs of the people breaking the rules. We can certainly help you from there.

We can't just work from word-of-mouth because people can and will say anything.

how do i take a demo when nothing happens i just say can i get a admins help? like 50 fucking times and nothing happens? ask anyone really who plays the server. richie is the worst admin ever. idc if i get in trouble for it. he abused in dark rp, he abuses in perp.

We lose money all the time. I've lost over 100k on weapons and ammo. Thats how perp works. I've gone to everything reported or asked of me in OOC chat. I help lots of people.

Just because that one time ( speaking generally) that I don't come help someone, I'm a bad admin? Sweet.

If it repeatedly happens, record a demo and post it. Don't cry and make rage threads.

I also have never abused in perp. I hardly use my admin and I only use it when people are running away when im talking to them about something they did wrong.

Don't confuse abuse, with players not following rules when you think they are.

You know how many people say stuff in there? It is hard to play the game and deal with admin issues. If I leave my house to go to solve a issue and get rob, guess what, I just lost stuff for helping you. A lot of people are crying wolf and wont type it out. How about instead of saying " ADMIN HERE" You say " Hey <insert there name here> is <insert reason here>. I am at <insert location here> and would like it if an admin could come here and talk to this guy." BTW: I never seen anyone say so and so is parcoring.

its not that one time read the post it happens all the time. im going to start takeing ss's of when people ask for help and you sit there. and you got hit when you where in the street and you slayed the dude for not repaying you idc you can fight me back on this but your a abuser a lot of people know it, you know it and im calling you out on it.

but i waited and waited and asked for help and again and again, iv asked for help maybe 10 times today for being stuck or whatever and all throughout the day i didnt even get a ill be there in a minute or i cant im busy, i had to get VIP players to help me.

Then report it. I didn't get ran over, he got out of his car because I bumped into him and he shot me up for no reason. He said NOTHING. I don't abuse and IF you think I do, REPORT IT.

Don't cry!!!!!!!!

I'm not going to waste my time on people that cry wolf because they don't like one small thing someones doing. I'm not going to risk my things being stolen because of idiots. Take demo's, take screen shots. That helps up! Please do!

This is McCarthyism.

Thats bull. If you don't have proof shut up. You are ignorant and have no idea how much I deal with in that server seeing as how im one of the few with admin. I help so many people, its hard to even play and have fun for myself.

I do my job fine. btw if you don't know LOOK UP MCCARTHYISM. Making accusations on false proof. History exam term.

I pay attention plenty. None of this is my fault. I help so many people in a day I can't play for 5 minutes without being interrupted.

Its crazy. Like i've said previously, I'm not going to drop everything im doing and go help someone that can fix the problem by themselves.

Hippocrates. HA!