Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

i dint do nuffin

sup

1. Your in-game name: [uSA] AMERAKIN PATRIOT

2. Server that you were banned on: Surf

3. The Banning admin: Faithless

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:33696387

5. Reason for ban: Aimbot

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11872782/omg_you_killed_me_you_must_be_hacking.7z

That's a demo of myself playing. These guys were just mad because I had low ping and saw them before they saw me.

Edited by F4ithl3ss

Yeah, you're definitely cheating, other mods feel free to review the report that was posted, not his own demo.

Would it not make more sense to review the demo without latency issues and bad rates? I.E. mine?

I would like to know how a demo would have latency issues and bad rates.
This demo was recorded on the client rather than by someone spectating and will give a more accurate representation of what was going on on my end.

Definitely aimbot some scripting as well.

You have no idea what an aimbot looks like, and last time I checked cfg scripts were completely legal.

This demo was recorded on the client rather than by someone spectating and will give a more accurate representation of what was going on on my end.

You have no idea what an aimbot looks like, and last time I checked cfg scripts were completely legal.

You were definitely BHOP scripting, and definitely using aim. Case closed, you're not being unbanned

Also watching the demo.

Brb

Either way ..if you had an aimbot or not ..you were def. bhop scripting.

As faithless said ..you will not get unbanned. Get a new steamID to play on our servers again ...just next time don't hack ..then you won't get banned.

Edited by JessicaJoy

Also watching the demo.

Brb

Either way ..if you had an aimbot or not ..you were def. bhop scripting.

As faithless said ..you will not get unbanned. Get a new steamID to play on our servers again ...just next time don't hack ..then you won't get banned.

I wasn't hacking. Since when is there something wrong with binding mousewheel to +jump on a surf server?