Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

New TF2 Server Suggestion

FDR

This is just a suggestion. I'm not forcing you guys to do it and there will be no hard feelings if you guys deny it.

TF2 is my favorite multiplayer shooter. I love the gamemodes. fun characters, and maps. Hellsgamers has a 24/7 Payload and Control Point Server, so I'm suggesting a 24/7Arena server. Some people love Arena mode and only play on it so having this would help bring more people into the world of HG. I can even help by suggesting it to my friends on the other servers.

-hg-FDR

Guest The_Monkey

Despite what Lethologica said, we have a large TF2 playerbase. They just aren't as hardcore as our CSS players.

Because of this, we are expanding even further into TF2 currently. We have a crap ton of servers we are about to announce. So, keep your eyes peeled.

Done!

75.126.83.204:27015 HeLLsGamers.com 24/7 ARENA | gameME

done_th.jpg

ctf_doublecross might not be a bad 24/7 map. It is very balanced

75.126.83.198:27015 HeLLsGamers.com 24/7 DOUBLECROSS | gameME

i think we need to promote our servers and all. get more players participated.

hosting competitions is a great way.

fun servers can also work.

more players=better gaming experience=better community=better sales?=the importance of admin=expanding servers=even more intricate game play=unlimited potential.

and sometimes, seeing a full server of bots is really just disappointing.

no offence, i think it would be a better idea to reduce servers.

quantity<quality

just suggesting.

one delicate and interesting server attracts ppl more than ten bot servers.