Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

1. Abuser name: -hg- Lazarus

2. Their Steam Id: N/A

3. What server: jailbreak.

4. About what time: March 25th, 2011

5. PROOF: Chat logs.

6. Please tell us about the incident: Lazarus was spamming and complaining about a players tag [KKHG] saying it standing for Klu Klux Hells Gamers when actually it didnt refer to that at all, which is irrelevent anyway. I then asked please can you stop arguing, i was kicked from the server, then he teamlocked me. I am just a little confused about why i was kicked and why i was teamlocked.

Edited by n1ckkkkk

Hippie and I were trying to settle something we were both confused about. The player ("Dr Pepper") had on a vet tag when we joined, then later changed it to [KKHG]. We asked him many times to explain what it was for and why he had a vet tag which he responded to in admin chat with "I don't have to tell you." His being dealt with is beside the point. I kicked you because you can't keep your snide comments to yourself. Admins were dealing with a situation that had nothing to do with you. You saying:

"Mar 25, 2011 5:48:23 pm 202 [m] muffins the pantless Take drama out of chat please"

did not help at all, and I kicked you for being an obnoxious troll. I cannot find in chat log that I teamlocked you, so I'm going to assume I didn't. If I did, I'm sure I had good reason. Most likely you freekilling... since that's usually how people get teamlocked.

Thats odd, at the time you teamlocked me was when i came back on the server after being kicked for "trolling" still there is no explanation for teamlocking me in the first place. it just seems odd that i was kicked for trolling and when i come back on the server i am teamlocked for freekilling, makes no sense.

And no one wants to read a wall of text from you complaining about something that doesnt matter. I asked and you assume im "trolling" which is pretty ignorant. im just asking for a explanation, dont get defensive just give a real reason next time you snap on someone that has done nothing. thanks!

If you google Hellsgamers jailbreak gameme and find the chatlog from the server, you will find yourself butting in while Hippie and I were trying to clarify some confusion in the server. No one needs that. No one needs vigilante Batman jailbreak players telling admins what they should/shouldn't be doing. Go buy admin.

To my understanding arguing about a players clan Tag isnt something you should be arguing about in game chat. I didnt tell you to do anything i asked you to "Take drama out of chat please" no one wants to read you arguing with someone about that his/her clan tag means. You were being aggressive and annoying. I wasnt trolling end of story."Hippie and I were trying to clarify some confusion in the server" Arguing with a player isnt clarifying anything, if it was only for admins take it out of in game chat where everyone can see. There was no reason for me to be kicked from server for "trolling" clearly there is something wrong with the whole way this is being handled.

it was apperent in game that he was just messing around, lazarus decided to get out of control, I personally dont know Dr pepper or care about the situation hes a nice guy in game. I am just a little confused on Lazarus's defensive position and kicking me from server and teamlocking me (might have been team switch. one of the to correct me if i am wrong)

None of this is about that so let's stay on topic. This thread is about me kicking you for trolling. Why? Because you were trolling. Hard. For no reason. Your other complaint is on a teamlock which I still don't think I did, and you can't prove I did. Is there anything else?